Bacon Sandwiches

Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:21 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bacon Sandwiches

Originally Posted by rowell
In Choitrams?
yup, The Greens and The Springs, The Lakes has ran out
Old Apr 20th 2009, 8:26 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
yup, The Greens and The Springs, The Lakes has ran out
Right I will try the one on Al Wasl rd on way home tonight, thanks
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:26 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Farmers Choice in the freezer, 9.50 dhs a pack
Aaahaaa! So that's where you get it... Took you long enough to share
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Aaahaaa! So that's where you get it... Took you long enough to share
those who were desparate to find out , pm'd me and sent me karma
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:30 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

those who were desparate to find out , pm'd me and sent me karma
No wonder you can afford to play on the trading floor. Karma floozey!
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:31 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Farmers Choice in the freezer, 9.50 dhs a pack
Probably Made in Kenya...Spinneys were charging 16dhs a pack when I last looked so check the expiry date, BC.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:35 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by lionheart
Probably Made in Kenya...Spinneys were charging 16dhs a pack when I last looked so check the expiry date, BC.

http://www.farmerschoice.co.ke/index.asp

you are right, it is Kenya, expiry date on this pack is August 09, I have bought this bacon for the last ten years, it is fine.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 11:39 am
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Just had one I wonder if people to convert to Islam miss their bacon sandwiches
HELL YES
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Just had one I wonder if people to convert to Islam miss their bacon sandwiches
hmmm...some of them don't miss out on them, though, do they...

MM, xx
Old Apr 20th 2009, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Cry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to allCry haddock is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Well you can get "pancetta" but that is mostly sold already diced and cubed for pasta sauces. If you get it sliced, the slices are very narrow and transparently thin. Hard to make a bacon sarnie from.

There isn't anything like our bacon. I did once ask a butcher why. The pigs apparently are chopped up in different ways to make the huge hams, salami etc.

Roll on May. Friend is also bringing t-bags and salad cream.
and Taytos i hope
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

mysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud ofmysharona has much to be proud of

If it helps anyone near the Dubai Marina Mall, Waitrose have FROZEN packs of Bacon (200g) for 7.50dh in the freezer bit of their pork section, they also do black pudding and some cracking fresh cumberland sausages.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:30 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Yum - I love the bacon in Choithram at the Greens, and they have a lovely little bakery there for fresh baked bread rolls. Plus they also have some pretty good boerewors and biltong, which is almost as good as the proper south african stuff.
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hmmm...some of them don't miss out on them, though, do they...

MM, xx
Correct we dont
Old Apr 20th 2009, 2:37 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by banter64
Correct we dont
you back on the pork then pet? and I don't mean the sword
Old Apr 20th 2009, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

you back on the pork then pet? and I don't mean the sword
LOL and the red wine and the vodka and if brunch was anything to go by on Friday the Champagne was not that bad either, that I can remember

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.