Baby names - 4real??

Old Aug 9th 2007, 7:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baby names - 4real??

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I hope Ins can't answer that!
well he's gone very quiet...!!!

MM, xx
Old Aug 9th 2007, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

When I worked in Saudi Arabia in the hospital I had a note put on my desk that a new doctor from Darfur was coming to the hospital to work. I asked for his file to be sent over to me from HR but no one had ever heard of him before and had no details. My new boss who was a Saudi had never heard of him either and when I showed him his name he couldnt even pronounce it so he said he would be having a meeting with our big big boss the Saudi Army Project Director. A bit later on that morning one of the guys from the IT Department came up and asked if I had found out where this doctor was, when I said no he couldnt stop laughing. The doctor's name was Dr Getifayabasa Yebrokmabara. Glad to say that our big boss never got to see the name of the doctor or I would have had a military armed guard to the airport. If you are Scottish you will read it the way it needs to be read
Old Aug 9th 2007, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Amazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond reputeAmazing Grace has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20179059/?GT1=10252

can you believe that someone wanted to call their baby 4real!!! I hate it when kids get lumbered with stupid names. Take Michael Jackson - called his kid Prince - we had a dog called Prince about 20 years ago

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/6937327.stm

Will he be jumping off the roof when is a little lad because he is called Superman and Superman flies, its a worry what is in these peoples minds if anything when they give their children names like this
Old Aug 9th 2007, 8:29 am
Greying Member

Rog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of lightRog_Rams is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Amazing Grace
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/6937327.stm

Will he be jumping off the roof when is a little lad because he is called Superman and Superman flies, its a worry what is in these peoples minds if anything when they give their children names like this
They should certainly not make a sequel...............
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

When I was in Air Traffic Control in Gibraltar I got the new girl to use the tannoy to the airport lounge and ask for "Mike Hunt" to report to the tower...say it out loud
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:21 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
When I was in Air Traffic Control in Gibraltar I got the new girl to use the tannoy to the airport lounge and ask for "Mike Hunt" to report to the tower...say it out loud
Don't have to....
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee
Don't have to....
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I got into a lot of trouble for that!! remember it was in 197.........urgh urgh choke...something!!!!!!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

PML
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:30 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

theres a guy out here - golf pro in St lucia who's name is Sergio Poo ....

imagine going around and hearing yourname called somewhere "paging Mr Poo, calling Mr Poo"!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:30 pm

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I got into a lot of trouble for that!! remember it was in 197.........urgh urgh choke...something!!!!!!
Oh, why didn't you just say 1990
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh, why didn't you just say 1990
who would believe me BB???
Patsy Stoned ..................17???????????????????
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:40 pm

who would believe me BB???
Patsy Stoned ..................17???????????????????
Hang on .. I am not very good at maths...
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hang on .. I am not very good at maths...
well it is now 2007!!!!!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:48 pm

well it is now 2007!!!!!
Yeah well I am blonde and was in the wrong thread so I worked you out to be 63!!!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Yeah well I am blonde and was in the wrong thread so I worked you out to be 63!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.