British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Baby names - 4real?? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/baby-names-4real-472741/)

Blue Cat Aug 9th 2007 5:38 am

Baby names - 4real??

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20179059/?GT1=10252

can you believe that someone wanted to call their baby 4real!!! I hate it when kids get lumbered with stupid names. Take Michael Jackson - called his kid Prince - we had a dog called Prince about 20 years ago :)

Rog_Rams Aug 9th 2007 5:52 am

Re: Baby names - 4real??

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5166513)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20179059/?GT1=10252

can you believe that someone wanted to call their baby 4real!!! I hate it when kids get lumbered with stupid names. Take Michael Jackson - called his kid Prince - we had a dog called Prince about 20 years ago :)

Should be OK in a few years - can tie-up with Jordan / Peter Andre's kid Princess.

Blue Cat Aug 9th 2007 6:06 am

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams (Post 5166536)
Should be OK in a few years - can tie-up with Jordan / Peter Andre's kid Princess.

aint they called their new one Bunny??

what planet are these people on?

Border Reiver Aug 9th 2007 6:20 am

Planet Celebrity- there is something in the water there that makes them all a bit (or a lot...) strange.

Madam Medusa Aug 9th 2007 6:22 am

Oh i agree, poor kids. There were 2 sisters at my school and one was called Melody Sunshine, the other Charlotte Independent...!!! Didn't Moonunit Zappa change his name to summat more normal though...??

MM, xx

Paidtoplease Aug 9th 2007 6:24 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5166611)
Oh i agree, poor kids. There were 2 sisters at my school and one was called Melody Sunshine, the other Charlotte Independent...!!! Didn't Moonunit Zappa change his name to summat more normal though...??

MM, xx

Yea MOON :rofl:

Blue Cat Aug 9th 2007 6:24 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5166611)

MM, xx

I met a woman who had named her baby BUZZ!!!! and another one who called her little girl ...... wait for it .................. Sky Blue Hudson :rofl:

Rog_Rams Aug 9th 2007 6:30 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5166618)
I met a woman who had named her baby BUZZ!!!! and another one who called her little girl ...... wait for it .................. Sky Blue Hudson :rofl:

Some parents just don't think it through. I had a mate called Peter - normal enough you might think, but his surname was Nutt.

Fancy signing your name as P. Nutt your entire life!

Blue Cat Aug 9th 2007 6:34 am

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams (Post 5166632)
Some parents just don't think it through. I had a mate called Peter - normal enough you might think, but his surname was Nutt.

there was a little girl who used to be one of my boss's patients called Crystal Ball, we used to wet ourselves every time she came to the clinic!

Rog_Rams Aug 9th 2007 6:37 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5166646)
there was a little girl who used to be one of my boss's patients called Crystal Ball, we used to wet ourselves every time she came to the clinic!

At least she'll be able to tell her own fortune.

Blue Cat Aug 9th 2007 6:39 am

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams (Post 5166664)
At least she'll be able to tell her own fortune.

I bet she get's married young!!

Rog_Rams Aug 9th 2007 6:39 am

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5166677)
I bet she get's married young!!

And marries Mr. Tipps?

Inselaffen Aug 9th 2007 6:42 am

Originally Posted by Rog_Rams (Post 5166632)

had a meeting in Houston with a guy called Dick Le Grande. a lot to live up to with that name ;)

Madam Medusa Aug 9th 2007 6:42 am

Originally Posted by Inselaffen (Post 5166686)
had a meeting in Houston with a guy called Dick Le Grande. a lot to live up to with that name ;)

...and did he...??

MM, xx

Blue Cat Aug 9th 2007 6:44 am

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa (Post 5166689)
...and did he...??

MM, xx

I hope Ins can't answer that!