BA Cabin Crew

Old May 5th 2009, 10:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BA Cabin Crew

Originally Posted by admon
I believe you 100%. Thanks for making your first post such an important one..
Damn rumour mongers...How quickly we forgot what happenned last Christmas when all of a sudden we were on the verge of grieving the demise of the Head of the Famiglia...
Old May 5th 2009, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Birdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to all

Originally Posted by admon
I believe you 100%. Thanks for making your first post such an important one..
Thanks I appreciate that. I've been reading the threads on here for a long while as a non member, so I'm glad I could make a positive contribution in order to push me to join!
Old May 5th 2009, 3:53 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Birdeez
I used to work at BA so I was very concerned to read this, so I checked it out with some old colleagues in London to find out more.
Apparently both are safe and well - always were...they had just taken themselves off for a couple of days to do some sightseeing and forgotten to tell the rest of their crew that they were doing it.
They are back now and everything is fine.
cheers love