Wikiposts

BA Cabin Crew

Old May 4th 2009, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice
Default Re: BA Cabin Crew

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
how sad is that
they did survive though, apparently she ran out of petrol....
Old May 4th 2009, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

ok i lied about the petrol but they did all survive
Old May 4th 2009, 6:36 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=deemi786;7541897]ok i lied about the petrol but they did all survive[/QUOTE

she must have been pretty desperate to do such a thing, how sad.
Old May 4th 2009, 6:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Blue Cat;7541901]
Originally Posted by deemi786
ok i lied about the petrol but they did all survive[/QUOTE

she must have been pretty desperate to do such a thing, how sad.
Sad but its a fact of life out here.

I saw two guys from my balcony yesterday breaking into a building site, was going to call the police but then noticed they were rummaging through bin bags eating leftovers....

Didnt have the heart to call the police in the end, Dubai's becoming more and more like Bangkok every day, i tell you. Anyway off topic, i hope the BA staff are ok, hopefully they've been a week long bender and got lost in the desert.
Old May 4th 2009, 6:42 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=deemi786;7541910]
Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Sad but its a fact of life out here.

I saw two guys from my balcony yesterday breaking into a building site, was going to call the police but then noticed they were rummaging through bin bags eating leftovers....

Didnt have the heart to call the police in the end, Dubai's becoming more and more like Bangkok every day, i tell you. Anyway off topic, i hope the BA staff are ok, hopefully they've been a week long bender and got lost in the desert.
if you know of labourers who need food contact Elle at Helping Hands she will give them some food from the donations she has, or even better still give them some money, 10 dhs can make a huge difference to these people
Old May 4th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Blue Cat;7541914]
Originally Posted by deemi786

if you know of labourers who need food contact Elle at Helping Hands she will give them some food from the donations she has, or even better still give them some money, 10 dhs can make a huge difference to these people
got a number..........PM me please.
Old May 4th 2009, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Heard from a fairly reliable source that 2 BA cabin crew havie been missing here in Dubai for a week now - last seen leaving for a club - interesting there has been no press reports - apparently parents are here etc
Why on earth wouldn't this get to the paper?

FFS 2 weeks is quite a time to be missing, and people's memories aren't so great when being asked to identify people as time goes on.

Hope they are safe and well.
Old May 4th 2009, 7:32 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
Why on earth wouldn't this get to the paper?

FFS 2 weeks is quite a time to be missing, and people's memories aren't so great when being asked to identify people as time goes on.

Hope they are safe and well.
for that exact reason (2 weeks and no word) they wouldn't put it in the paper... too embarassing for the bunch of clowns they call the police.
Old May 4th 2009, 7:49 pm
Once a blue Always a blue

Tiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of lightTiger989 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Confucius
These two incidents are unrelated...
???

Last edited by Tiger989; May 4th 2009 at 8:58 pm.
Old May 4th 2009, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Really worrying re how much stuff is just not allowed to go into the press.
Agreed, but you would have thought it would have got into the British press by now (assuming they are British)??
Old May 4th 2009, 9:19 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

This is only a rumour until its confirmed, so lets up it turns out that way, as bad as the press is here I am sure by now it would have been reported by now, remember that guy from the UK that went missing couple of months ago after a night out with his pals, that was in paper very quickly, if they are missing someone who knows them would have been to the press by now surely.
Old May 4th 2009, 10:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rowell
This is only a rumour until its confirmed, so lets up it turns out that way, as bad as the press is here I am sure by now it would have been reported by now, remember that guy from the UK that went missing couple of months ago after a night out with his pals, that was in paper very quickly, if they are missing someone who knows them would have been to the press by now surely.
yeah, the british press would be having a field day with it, surely...

MM, xx
Old May 4th 2009, 10:26 pm
Forum Regular

Birdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to allBirdeez is a name known to all

I used to work at BA so I was very concerned to read this, so I checked it out with some old colleagues in London to find out more.
Apparently both are safe and well - always were...they had just taken themselves off for a couple of days to do some sightseeing and forgotten to tell the rest of their crew that they were doing it.
They are back now and everything is fine.
Old May 4th 2009, 10:29 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm...
Old May 4th 2009, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Birdeez
I used to work at BA so I was very concerned to read this, so I checked it out with some old colleagues in London to find out more.
Apparently both are safe and well - always were...they had just taken themselves off for a couple of days to do some sightseeing and forgotten to tell the rest of their crew that they were doing it.
They are back now and everything is fine.
I believe you 100%. Thanks for making your first post such an important one..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.