B-DAY

Old Jan 12th 2020, 11:47 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default B-DAY

We're a matter of weeks away from Brexit-Day, despite a new survey showing a 52-48 split in favour of Remain, we're on our way to chaos.

When / if we leave on the 31st January, apart from the main issue being whether Big Ben rings at 11pm or not, what do we expect to happen?

'No Deal' Brexit was lauded as a ****ing disaster and the revised 'BoJo Deal' Brexit hasn't been received as much better. Will bees die? Will Mummy still have to recycle? Who will stock the first straight banana? Will the Spaniards invade our waters to steal our fish? Will remainers riot? Will anyone non-white-Brit just disintegrate (like in Game of Thrones when the Night King is killed).

Will it just be a complete non-event?

Any currency predictions?
Any housing market predictions?
Any.....other predictions?
Old Jan 12th 2020, 1:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: B-DAY

I predict that there will be a massive investment in new power generation, renewable and otherwise, to meet the rising demand caused by the influx of high-powered hoovers. Loads of jobs all around.
Old Jan 12th 2020, 6:35 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

I predict that post Brexit, Scotland will head off into the arms of the EU, only to be spurned, then, the sporran empty, into the arms of the IMF, only to be asset stripped (water, fish, NHS, whisky and haggis), then cast onto the scrapheap of failed states, all by 2025...
Old Jan 12th 2020, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Primarily non-event. The biggest losers will be the legitimacy of the "expert" classes. Life will go on. Scotland will not leave.
Old Jan 12th 2020, 9:31 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Government will be issuing new 50p pieces, also spending £167 million on a Brexit festival.
Old Jan 13th 2020, 3:07 am
Forum Regular

Gavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really niceGavtek is just really nice

A sharp increase in immigration from brown/Muslim countries to replace all of the white Christian Europeans who "f**k off back home" as instructed. Although that's already happening.

Almost daily newspaper front pages with sad gloomy middle-Englanders upset about ruined holidays, lost savings, consequential unemployment. Expect lots of "They nevva told us this could happen " and "we didn't vote for this "

Old Jan 13th 2020, 4:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I predict that there will be a massive investment in new power generation, renewable and otherwise, to meet the rising demand caused by the influx of high-powered hoovers. Loads of jobs all around.
That's the kind of positive thinking that could keep Britain afloat.

Originally Posted by Gavtek
A sharp increase in immigration from brown/Muslim countries to replace all of the white Christian Europeans who "f**k off back home" as instructed. Although that's already happening.

Almost daily newspaper front pages with sad gloomy middle-Englanders upset about ruined holidays, lost savings, consequential unemployment. Expect lots of "They nevva told us this could happen " and "we didn't vote for this "
Whilst it's probably the least mature attitude to have, I'm not bothered about admitting that this is partly why I'm waiting with just a minuscule amount of excitement instead of constant "what the **** is about to happen". I look forward to seeing some morons suffer.
Old Jan 13th 2020, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy11
I predict that post Brexit, Scotland will head off into the arms of the EU, only to be spurned, then, the sporran empty, into the arms of the IMF, only to be asset stripped (water, fish, NHS, whisky and haggis), then cast onto the scrapheap of failed states, all by 2025...
If we have to go to all the trouble and expense of an other f***ing referendum and SCEXIT might we not throw Wales in too, kind of a BOGOF and make it WASEXIT. Thinking on, the Cornish want out too. In fact, why not go the whole hog and break the whole lot up to pre-union times. It would be like a lot of little Monaco's. More likely it would be like one Monaco and a bunch of war ravaged states something akin to the former Yugoslavia. Lancashire would immediately revert to type a lay siege to Yorkshire and the Brumies would look on knowing themselves to be the next target. The Scots would go in search of a French King to overthrow the Scottish assembly and the whole place would revert to one dirty great big Klan war.
Old Jan 13th 2020, 4:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy11
and I thought I was being overly positive.
Old Jan 13th 2020, 4:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by HiHo
If we have to go to all the trouble and expense of an other f***ing referendum and SCEXIT might we not throw Wales in too, kind of a BOGOF and make it WASEXIT. Thinking on, the Cornish want out too. In fact, why not go the whole hog and break the whole lot up to pre-union times. It would be like a lot of little Monaco's. More likely it would be like one Monaco and a bunch of war ravaged states something akin to the former Yugoslavia. Lancashire would immediately revert to type a lay siege to Yorkshire and the Brumies would look on knowing themselves to be the next target. The Scots would go in search of a French King to overthrow the Scottish assembly and the whole place would revert to one dirty great big Klan war.
Someone could tell me that Wales is the new Monaco until the day I die, I'm not living in ****ing Newport.
Old Jan 13th 2020, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Someone could tell me that Wales is the new Monaco until the day I die, I'm not living in ****ing Newport.
I was referring to London, Due to global warming the outer London boroughs become sea front property with a shiny new marina in the middle. Accepted, It will be a pain in the arse moving everything about initially but in the long run I like it. Fortunately Newport becomes sea bed.
Old Jan 13th 2020, 6:25 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by HiHo
I was referring to London, Due to global warming the outer London boroughs become sea front property with a shiny new marina in the middle. Accepted, It will be a pain in the arse moving everything about initially but in the long run I like it. Fortunately Newport becomes sea bed.
So, Londoners would be surrounded by water?

Could we build a wall and just keep letting the water flow in?
Old Jan 13th 2020, 1:05 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for my Brexit Dividend...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...it-for-the-u-k

First person to shout "Fake News" gets a signed Donald Trump toilet brush (used).
Old Jan 13th 2020, 2:34 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy

First person to shout "Fake News" gets a signed Donald Trump toilet brush (used).
Nah.. the dividend is the Blue Passport, everyone knew that was all they would gain!!!! didn't they?
Old Jan 14th 2020, 3:59 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by littlejimmy

Mind blowing isn't it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.