awesome

Old Nov 4th 2008, 12:46 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default awesome

http://www.bloopdiary.com/forum/thre...92&postid=5895
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:05 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: awesome

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooof totally skanky!!!Must say the bratsnapper is showing great promise,attempting to retain his anonimity by only allowing his hand to be photographed.Must be adopted.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:32 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Mr. Spugsy, if you want people to read your threads, please don't simply post links. We have no bloody idea what the subject matter is and whether it's worth reading. Just some friendly advice from the wife of an old timer.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 1:39 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shadya
Mr. Spugsy, if you want people to read your threads, please don't simply post links. We have no bloody idea what the subject matter is and whether it's worth reading. Just some friendly advice from the wife of an old timer.
Why bring your other half into it? or do you require a letter of No Objection
to post/use the laptop? FWIW, I think most of us know Spugsy's threads are usually entertaining.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen a photo of the whole bridal party on another site - the mother looks exactly like the daughter but is 31......
Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Here's the other snap.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-caravan.html
Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:54 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kim67
that's not the stomach of a 16 year old...
Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by MataHari
that's not the stomach of a 16 year old...
no - it's the stomach of a glamour model according to her future ambitions.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 2:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

no - it's the stomach of a glamour model according to her future ambitions.
bit sad that...
Old Nov 4th 2008, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

CHAV.....PIKE'S....CHAV......CHAV.....PIKE'S....CH AV.... Need i say more
Old Nov 4th 2008, 3:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

i saw a documentary like this about a year ago.Pikeys again.
she was 17 and the dress was specially made because her dream was to have one bigger than Jordans.She had to get there in a van because she wouldnt fit in a car,and the first dance wasnt happening because the groom couldnt get close enough.....nice.
Old Nov 4th 2008, 3:07 pm
Account Closed

scarletfan is an unknown quantity at this point

Was it the baps that drew your attention to this story????
Old Nov 4th 2008, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I might borrow the design and wear it with my uggs to the BE xmas drinks i think (just so you all know who i am)
Old Nov 4th 2008, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

I might borrow the design and wear it with my uggs to the BE xmas drinks i think (just so you all know who i am)
can i be your bridesmaid?!
Old Nov 4th 2008, 3:10 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scarletfan
Was it the baps that drew your attention to this story????

Defo in the wrong thread-they should be in Charismatic's thread about aircraft
listed as Zepplins.Well listed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.