Average Age in Dubai

Old May 30th 2008, 1:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Average Age in Dubai

Originally Posted by pauldxb
Trilogy last night ????

I though the reason the club was closed was because of the rooftop ???? I guess its backs open ????
the rooftop re-opened a couple of months back...but last night was the last night...!!!

MM, xx
Old May 30th 2008, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean
A question occurs to me.....

Is Dubai's average age rising, falling or staying about the same? Are the new arrivals getting younger in other words?

Or does the average rise automatically, as those who arrive are staying longer than they ever did?

(NB: This post may contain dodgy maths)
I havnt got a clue, from just being around town i would have thought the average age would have been between 30 - 34 for expats
Old May 30th 2008, 1:39 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
the rooftop re-opened a couple of months back...but last night was the last night...!!!

MM, xx
What !!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is exactly going on there ? My friend is the GM but i haven't spoke to him since i came back to the UK, the last i heard was that in was being turned into a restaurant, a bloody big restaurant !
Old May 30th 2008, 1:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

What !!!!!!!!!!!!

So what is exactly going on there ? My friend is the GM but i haven't spoke to him since i came back to the UK, the last i heard was that in was being turned into a restaurant, a bloody big restaurant !
i know, it was a disaster when they brought in the membership thing at the start of the year, and has gone downhill since then...i'm not sure why they decided to reopen the rooftop for just a few weeks, but still...

yep, i've heard that the whole thing is going to be a restaurant, which is handy because we all know there aren't enough here already...!!!

MM, xx
Old May 30th 2008, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

i know, it was a disaster when they brought in the membership thing at the start of the year, and has gone downhill since then...i'm not sure why they decided to reopen the rooftop for just a few weeks, but still...

yep, i've heard that the whole thing is going to be a restaurant, which is handy because we all know there aren't enough here already...!!!

MM, xx
Agreed ! Im trying to open a bar but its proofing hard, ive been offered a bar in the Taj Exotica on the Palm crescent but as you can imagine its not cheap, apparently because its on 'the palm' i love to get hold of trilogy, i heard the Sheikh was hoping to get rid of all open air bars in Jumeriah.

Have you been to Centimetro at the Souk ? Very Ibiza chill out
Old May 30th 2008, 1:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Have you been to Centimetro at the Souk ? Very Ibiza chill out
no, i never think about it to be honest, must check it out...

MM, xx
Old May 30th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

no, i never think about it to be honest, must check it out...

MM, xx
i never think about it to be honest ? Think about what :curse:
Old May 30th 2008, 2:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i never think about it to be honest ? Think about what :curse:
centimetro...i was answering your question...!!

MM, xx
Old May 30th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

centimetro...i was answering your question...!!

MM, xx
DOH.......Try it before it gets to hot maybe even for a BE meet up or do you stick tyo the same venues ?
Old May 30th 2008, 3:15 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

DOH.......Try it before it gets to hot maybe even for a BE meet up or do you stick tyo the same venues ?
what sort of place is it....
Old May 30th 2008, 3:21 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

think i went by that place last night..does the entrance have a lighting effect similar to a rubix cube??

prob not, i was slightly sozzled
Old May 30th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
think i went by that place last night..does the entrance have a lighting effect similar to a rubix cube??

prob not, i was slightly sozzled
Sounds like it, it also has circular illuminated balls everywhere, i like it, its all outside with good music but saying that its getting hotter & hotter
Old May 30th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by MataHari
what sort of place is it....
Its simply an outside bar ' very chilled ' quite funky decor & a nice cocktail menu & downstairs you have segretto the italian restaurant
Old May 30th 2008, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

segretto the italian restaurant

yup, thats the very place..

looks nice but as you say, a bit too hot now for outside..

we didnt eat in TV's until 2230 as we were not wanting to sit outside. but the whole madinat was mobbed outside..

In fact i saw robbie fowler getting turned away from the Meat Co as they were fully booked..At least the scally didnt try the 'know who i am' thing...

Sitting outside eating a meal whilst the sweat drips down my back is not my idea of fun...
Old May 30th 2008, 4:00 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
yup, thats the very place..

looks nice but as you say, a bit too hot now for outside..

we didnt eat in TV's until 2230 as we were not wanting to sit outside. but the whole madinat was mobbed outside..

In fact i saw robbie fowler getting turned away from the Meat Co as they were fully booked..At least the scally didnt try the 'know who i am' thing...

Sitting outside eating a meal whilst the sweat drips down my back is not my idea of fun...
Ewwwwwwww nasty.....went out last night to the Captains arms and there were loads of drunk sweaty blokes .......staggering and dripping around.....Ewwwwwwwww!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.