Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Avatars

Originally Posted by beebee
so where is she.. sittin in front of the telly with a glass of wine whilst we do all the work
think so BB...i've done my bit for her now, she better be bloody grateful...!

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:40 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
sometimes you post a link and it just posts the url rather than the image itself...other times, it posts the actual image, and i don't know why...thought you would, but clearly i was wrong...

MM, xx
that cos your not posting the link correctly
of its a pic it should show [img] url [/img]
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
that cos your not posting the link correctly
of its a pic it should show url
ahhh...ok, thanks...

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:44 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

So if you post
http://www.nndb.com/people/459/000026381/yul.jpg

its just a link

if you post

pic will appear

edit to see whats there
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Ray
So if you post

its just a link

if you post

pic will appear

edit to see whats there
lol, thanks for spelling it out with words of one syllable...i now completely get the picture (and the link...)

MM, xx
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:52 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am sick of trying to find BLUE CAT!! if anyone has any spare time on there hands can they see if they can find me a nice BLUE CAT avatar.
These are my favourite two
Attached Thumbnails Avatars-blue-cat.jpg   Avatars-blue-cat-2.jpg  
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:53 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ray
So if you post

its just a link

if you post

pic will appear

edit to see whats there
oohh.. nice

where's he gone?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:55 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Issie, how are you and yours
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:56 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Issie
These are my favourite two
Also as none of the ME are premium members
remember the size can only be a max 65x65 ...

some pics will not be that good so small..
Old Jun 19th 2007, 4:58 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
remember the size can only be a max 65x65 ..

Some of us are....
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:02 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Some of us are....
the two of you ...
and your avatar can be bigger ..its only 80
you can now have 90x90
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:02 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hello Issie, how are you and yours
I am ok thanks M

What about you and A....still loving being home ?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:03 pm

Originally Posted by Ray
remember the size can only be a max 65x65 ...

some pics will not be that good so small..
Why not try to resize them and see what they would look like for BC Ray
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:06 pm
Ray

Originally Posted by Issie
Why not try to resize them and see what they would look like for BC Ray
I have given them the tools to do it easily
Old Jun 19th 2007, 5:26 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am sick of trying to find BLUE CAT!! if anyone has any spare time on there hands can they see if they can find me a nice BLUE CAT avatar.
Go for BB's blue cat it has a big gob!........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.