British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Attention ladies- public service duties (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/attention-ladies-public-service-duties-786614/)

kittycat1 Feb 7th 2013 6:48 am

Attention ladies- public service duties

You're welcome

mentalist Feb 7th 2013 7:05 am

Re: Attention ladies- public service duties

Isn't Beckham rather effeminate for you (with his squeaky voice). I saw you as going for the more rugged looks and mannerisms, Kittykat.

kittycat1 Feb 7th 2013 7:17 am

Mentalist, I don't want him to talk to me....I'm generally not a prettyy boy fan true , but sometimes you just have to admire them. His tats give him an edge too.I've got a bit of a thing for Dwayne Johnson at the moment - don't want to talk to him either. And Hugh Jackman-swoon. Jonny Depp has gone off the boil though.

But if I had to specify my type I guess yes a bit of rough is my type-Rugged, rough handed (as in the rough hands not a wife beater), sweaty( fresh sweat not stale), proper throw you over his shoulder neadanderthal man, not some primped and prissy desk worker. Oooooff is it hot in here...

The Dean Feb 7th 2013 7:54 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10530171)
Mentalist, I don't want him to talk to me....I'm generally not a prettyy boy fan true , but sometimes you just have to admire them. His tats give him an edge too.I've got a bit of a thing for Dwayne Johnson at the moment - don't want to talk to him either. And Hugh Jackman-swoon. Jonny Depp has gone off the boil though.

But if I had to specify my type I guess yes a bit of rough is my type-Rugged, rough handed (as in the rough hands not a wife beater), sweaty( fresh sweat not stale), proper throw you over his shoulder neadanderthal man, not some primped and prissy desk worker. Oooooff is it hot in here...

OK - I get the hint........... where is your office?

Patsy Stoned Feb 7th 2013 8:27 am

Originally Posted by kittycat1 (Post 10530146)

Have him gagged, washed down and sent to my tent please darling....oh ...and ...if he can bring a couple of his wife's handbags as a gift, even better :rofl::rofl:

Meow Feb 7th 2013 9:51 am

He's not my type, but he's in great shape. Wasn't there an similar advert many years ago? One where a man went through loads of gardens?

I liked that he was able to run in hotel style slippers, as opposed to just shuffle around which is all most of us can manage.

scrubbedexpat141 Feb 7th 2013 9:54 am

He's unbelievably cool.

He can do what he wants.

The Dean Feb 7th 2013 10:00 am

You can tell it really is Beckham................

........... nobody else would be stupid enough to think swimming the length of a pool would be quicker than running around the side of it........ :lol:

scrubbedexpat141 Feb 7th 2013 10:06 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 10530414)

........... nobody else would be stupid enough to think swimming the length of a pool would be quicker than running around the side of it........ :lol:

See my previous post.

mentalist Feb 7th 2013 10:15 am

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 10530414)

You mean you actually watched it? You perv. :rofl:

Patsy Stoned Feb 7th 2013 11:57 am