The Ashes

Old Jul 11th 2013, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Ashes

first session crucial today - I think we'll rattle them
Old Jul 11th 2013, 8:48 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Big statement from The Dean:

I happen to believe that Anderson's ball that removed Michael Clarke was one of the, say, ten best deliveries I have ever seen at any level in cricket. The term 'unplayable' doesn't do it justice. Anyone?
Totally agree, tremendous ball.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

co durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond reputeco durham boy has a reputation beyond repute

I happen to believe that Anderson's ball that removed Michael Clarke was one of the, say, ten best deliveries I have ever seen at any level in cricket. The term 'unplayable' doesn't do it justice. Anyone?
Correct , swing , pace and even a turn at the end . There's not a batsman on the planet who would have picked that delivery .

Up there with the very best , the perfect ball !
Old Jul 11th 2013, 9:12 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Sandboy
first session crucial today - I think we'll rattle them
I hope you're right. We need a strong first session, 3ish wickets for not many runs.

If we can go in a few runs up, knock 250-300 and leave the something close to or starting with a 3 to chase I think we'll be in with a shout.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I hope you're right. We need a strong first session, 3ish wickets for not many runs.

If we can go in a few runs up, knock 250-300 and leave the something close to or starting with a 3 to chase I think we'll be in with a shout.
200 will be enough lead
Old Jul 11th 2013, 9:35 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Sandboy
200 will be enough lead
Broad is fit to bowl. So I think you're right.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 9:47 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

What about the Yorker from Siddle which dismissed Rooty (I think it was him) or do you only comment on England performances?
Old Jul 11th 2013, 9:54 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
What about the Yorker from Siddle which dismissed Rooty (I think it was him) or do you only comment on England performances?
If you want to comment on Siddle go to aussieexpatwankers.com.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:26 am
BE Forum Addict

nothing happening for the seamers, need Swanny
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scamp
My laptop is now successfully hooked up to two screens. I site next to my boss but have a carefully positioned file holder to hide one of them.

I think I'll probably stream some of it today on that screen whilst bashing through linkedin on the other.

Definitely leaving on time today though.
whats the best website to stream it on? PM anyone?
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Not at all - it just wasn't that good, and certainly not in the same realm as Anderson's. The latter was up there with 'that' Shane Warne ball to Mike Gatting in 1993.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:39 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

Found one

Good start to the day anyway. Smith was a massive wicket.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:39 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

113/6 now, still 102 lead, 4 left standing, hopefully we can get them all out and have a 50 lead. Swann and Anderson are bowling magnificently.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:43 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Make that 7 down....
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:51 am
BE Enthusiast

make that 8 down..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.