Arte Souk this Friday

Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Arte Souk this Friday

It is Arte Souk this Friday. For those of you who are not familiar with Arte it is a craft fair of all things made in the UAE. I will be there will my friend selling jewellery, which is really reasonable starting at 50 dhs. It's a nice afternoon out, there are plenty of cake bakers, sweet makers etc.

www.arte.ae

Friday from 12 Noon at Times Square
Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:28 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Arte Souk this Friday

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
It is Arte Souk this Friday. For those of you who are not familiar with Arte it is a craft fair of all things made in the UAE. I will be there will my friend selling jewellery, which is really reasonable starting at 50 dhs. It's a nice afternoon out, there are plenty of cake bakers, sweet makers etc.

www.arte.ae

Friday from 12 Noon at Times Square
Sorry. I don't go to Al Quoz.
Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:39 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
Sorry. I don't go to Al Quoz.
too far away from the luxury of The Greens
Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:41 am
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can never figure out which exit off Sheikh Zayed to take and end up making ridiculous U-turns and loops.

too far away from the luxury of The Greens
Old Nov 9th 2010, 11:48 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Ethos83
I can never figure out which exit off Sheikh Zayed to take and end up making ridiculous U-turns and loops.
come out of the Greens and hit the SZR, go past MOE, under the flyover and then take the first slip road on the right, the one next to the garden centre, continue straight down and you will come to Times Square
Old Nov 11th 2010, 3:14 am
Concierge

Just a reminder that it is Arte Souk tomorrow, come down for a browse. My friend Toffee Princess sells wonderful Scottish tablet, I know we have a few Scottish members so come down and get a gift box for Christmas
Old Nov 11th 2010, 3:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

come out of the Greens and hit the SZR, go past MOE, under the flyover and then take the first slip road on the right, the one next to the garden centre, continue straight down and you will come to Times Square
If it involves me going through a toll then forget it.
Old Nov 11th 2010, 3:41 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
If it involves me going through a toll then forget it.
lol you must be like me, I avoid them like the plague, it has become a challenge. I can get from my place to Times Square and not go anywhere near a toll
Old Dec 4th 2010, 7:36 am
Concierge

And it's on again this weekend for two days, Friday 10th and Saturday 11th. I will be there with House of Colour Jewellery on the 10th but leave for UK on the 11th. Come down and have a browse, there are some lovely gifts to buy and some fabulous home made cakes and chutneys too, not forgetting my lovely friend Toffee Princess and her home made tablet (special Scottish delicacy).

Times Square, (the one with Sharaf in it), 12 Noon til 7 pm
Old Dec 4th 2010, 7:45 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Feline Friends are running a booksale in Times Square on both days, 10.00am to 7.00pm.

They will also be selling Christmas cards and their 2011 calendars which are very cute indeed.

Old Dec 4th 2010, 12:54 pm
Concierge

we have a couple of very good quality bags to take down to the sale this Friday, always a worthy cause for us feline lovers
Old Dec 5th 2010, 3:56 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Im moving Thursday and have a box of what i consider good reads, James Patterson, PD James, Karen Slaughter, Karen Rose, Jeffrey Deaver, Steig Larson, Kathy Reichs, Clive Cusler etc all in good condition, do you need any more for your book sale and where and when can I drop them if so.
Old Dec 5th 2010, 4:06 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by rowell
Im moving Thursday and have a box of what i consider good reads, James Patterson, PD James, Karen Slaughter, Karen Rose, Jeffrey Deaver, Steig Larson, Kathy Reichs, Clive Cusler etc all in good condition, do you need any more for your book sale and where and when can I drop them if so.
no HH sales planned soon so you can drop them off at the Feline friends sale at Times Square on Friday or Saturday from 12 Noon, is that possible?
Old Dec 6th 2010, 12:26 pm

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

no HH sales planned soon so you can drop them off at the Feline friends sale at Times Square on Friday or Saturday from 12 Noon, is that possible?
Yes should be able to make it
Old Dec 6th 2010, 12:28 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by rowell
Yes should be able to make it
great

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.