Arte Souk

Old Oct 11th 2009, 6:01 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arte Souk

Originally Posted by commander
plug plug.....ill be there...cakes....food of champions
the chilli chocolate cookies .....
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:11 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

My Christmas Cake is being delivered this week and probably eaten before the end of the month. If it's as tasty as the sample at the Desert Delights cake stand, I will be ordering another. You cannot beat a piece of cheddar cheese with a slice of rich moist fruit cake and a glass of brandy.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:13 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
My Christmas Cake is being delivered this week and probably eaten before the end of the month. If it's as tasty as the sample at the Desert Delights cake stand, I will be ordering another. You cannot beat a piece of cheddar cheese with a slice of rich moist fruit cake and a glass of brandy.
you're getting it straight away!!! greedy git
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:24 pm
Just Joined

chococat is an unknown quantity at this point

We made you christmas cake today and I have it here now!
Will deliver it tomorrow night
Old Oct 12th 2009, 4:52 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by chococat
welcome Chococat
Old Oct 12th 2009, 5:14 am
Account Closed

Looking forward to the first mouthful. So which of the two ladies at the cake stall are you?
Old Oct 12th 2009, 2:08 pm
Just Joined

I'm the English one
Old Oct 12th 2009, 3:21 pm
Concierge

I'm the English one
Old Oct 12th 2009, 5:39 pm
Just Joined

Cake has been delivered, I hope you enjoy it
Old Oct 13th 2009, 5:12 am
Concierge

how long before he orders another one .....
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:55 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
the chilli chocolate cookies .....
now they sound ACE
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:59 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by commander
now they sound ACE
ACE is an understatement!! they are fantastic, Atilla has ordered some with more chilli!
Old Oct 13th 2009, 10:30 am
Account Closed

Thanks but sadly Paul is travelling the next few days so I probably won't get to receive it before the weekend.
Old Oct 13th 2009, 11:24 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by lionheart
Thanks but sadly Paul is travelling the next few days so I probably won't get to receive it before the weekend.
ha ha ha I will PMSL if he eats it
Old Oct 13th 2009, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

That is just tragic as the cake is soooooo good

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.