Arte Souk

Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:16 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arte Souk

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
Yes, I agree - but also the opening hours were totally wrong for the venue. It only gets busy in the evening after 5:00 especially since The Orchestra is the only place which is allowed Shisha inside and it was jam-packed with locals and Lebanese people till midnight. The first 6 hours we were there on Friday were for nothing - the hours should be from 4:00'ish set-up till 11 or midnight.

Saturday I won't do again .... I will do it if they do Thursday evening.... at least till Trade Routes becomes as known as The Dubai Marina is

JMHO ! Yesterday was never-ending and so boring I was tearing my hair out!
so that is why that restuarant was so busy!!! I am guessing you can smoke in there as well?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Yes you can smoke too that's why it took us so long to finish off our American breakfast
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:28 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Yes you can smoke too that's why it took us so long to finish off our American breakfast
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

bc, is it any better than it was when it first launched at al ghazal mall (was it last year??)...to be honest, there was just a right load of old crap there, put me off ever going along again...

MM, xx
Old Oct 4th 2009, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

banter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond reputebanter64 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
bc, is it any better than it was when it first launched at al ghazal mall (was it last year??)...to be honest, there was just a right load of old crap there, put me off ever going along again...

MM, xx
There is some real Crap to be honest but there are some stalls that have some great stuff, MM I think you would love smoochy girls jewlery it is amazing, I also got some great other jewlery of a different style other than that it was not that brilliant.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by banter64
There is some real Crap to be honest but there are some stalls that have some great stuff, MM I think you would love smoochy girls jewlery it is amazing, I also got some great other jewlery of a different style other than that it was not that brilliant.
Hello Banter64 .... Many thanks for that, I appreciate your compliments.

Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:26 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I love Smoochy's jewellery too. It's so unique and beautiful. I've been wearing that blue crystal and freshwater pearl necklace a lot lately, and I get so many compliments on it.
Old Oct 5th 2009, 5:36 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa

MM, xx
I wouldn't bother going to Festival City one as not many vendors there, try the Times Square one this weekend they are loads better than they used to be!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:27 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

who buys all that junk anyway??
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by commander
Why are you calling my creations junk?? You haven't even seen them
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:50 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Why are you calling my creations junk?? You haven't even seen them
not yours specifically, its all just junk in general
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:51 am
Concierge

Banter64

get your butt down here one weekend and check it out, you might be mildly surprised
Old Oct 5th 2009, 7:53 am
banned

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Banter64

get your butt down here one weekend and check it out, you might be mildly surprised
i doubt it
Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:31 am
Concierge

i doubt it
you need to change your user ID to Victor Meldrew
Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

i doubt it
So you're a Bah Humbug sort of guy eh? No Xmas pressies etc?? The Souk is perfect for that sort of thing - but hey, you could easily be like me and not believe in that crap anyway

However - if you have a wife, or a daughter let's say ...... then they would definitely be interested ......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.