Arte Souk

Old Oct 5th 2009, 8:59 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arte Souk

I am going for the cakes
Old Oct 7th 2009, 9:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I am going for the cakes
I am shamelessly bumping this up !!!

Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:07 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I am shamelessly bumping this up !!!

Sorry but what exactly are you bumping up? I thought the Arte Souk was last weekend? More importantly, when is the next DVD/Book sale and can we pay for day admission to the Lakes Club pool aswell?
Old Oct 7th 2009, 11:10 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by lionheart
Sorry but what exactly are you bumping up? I thought the Arte Souk was last weekend? More importantly, when is the next DVD/Book sale and can we pay for day admission to the Lakes Club pool aswell?
another Arte Souk meeting this weekend at Times Square, tons bigger that Festival City one. Book sale, I still haven't set a date as October weekends have been pretty busy for me so if I don't get it in this month it will be early next month. You can pay the day admission into the Lakes any time though.
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:28 pm
Account Closed

You can pay the day admission into the Lakes any time though.
But will I be able to afford it?
Old Oct 7th 2009, 12:59 pm
Concierge

But will I be able to afford it?
yes
Old Oct 8th 2009, 7:04 am
Account Closed

It seems that Feline Friends are holding their secondhand book sale at the Arte Souk, Times Square tomorrow (Friday) morning. It evidently starts at 10am whereas the art sale starts at 12 noon. Will probably do both and, between the two, squeeze in a Food Court brunch for the girls. Meanwhile, I've been given a free dinner and booze ticket for the Oktoberfest at JW Marriott tonight, which should be nice.
Old Oct 8th 2009, 7:06 am
Concierge

It seems that Feline Friends are holding their secondhand book sale at the Arte Souk, Times Square tomorrow (Friday) morning. It starts at 10am whereas the art sale starts at 12 noon. Will probably do both and squeeze in a Food Court brunch for the girls. Meanwhile, I've been given a free dinner and booze ticket for the Oktoberfest JW Marriott tonight, which should be nice.
yes the FF sale is on at the same time, see you tomorrow then
Old Oct 8th 2009, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

It seems that Feline Friends are holding their secondhand book sale at the Arte Souk, Times Square tomorrow (Friday) morning. It evidently starts at 10am whereas the art sale starts at 12 noon. Will probably do both and, between the two, squeeze in a Food Court brunch for the girls. Meanwhile, I've been given a free dinner and booze ticket for the Oktoberfest at JW Marriott tonight, which should be nice.
10 o'clock is the set-up time - we can't go before that because they'll be arranging and dressing up all the tables and chairs. Vendors go at 10 to start setting up all their stuff so even though not everything will be displayed, we'll be there making the corner look prettier than it is
Old Oct 9th 2009, 6:38 am
Concierge

right I am off to meet Smoochy
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

So - did I meet Lionheart after all ?? And where was my favourite green-eyed girl today?? Missed you
Old Oct 10th 2009, 5:01 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
So - did I meet Lionheart after all ?? And where was my favourite green-eyed girl today?? Missed you
I caught up with LH at the cake stand, we both ordered the Christmas cakes!! fantastic! anyone want a home made Christmas cake then get yourselves along to the Arte Souk in November
Old Oct 10th 2009, 3:15 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

I caught up with LH at the cake stand, we both ordered the Christmas cakes!! fantastic! anyone want a home made Christmas cake then get yourselves along to the Arte Souk in November
What date?

-
Old Oct 10th 2009, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

13th November ......... be there or be square
Old Oct 10th 2009, 5:51 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

plug plug.....ill be there...cakes....food of champions

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.