Arte Souk

Old Sep 15th 2009, 7:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Arte Souk

This Friday at Times Square from 12 Noon til 7 pm. Myself and a couple of friends have been selling jewellery at the Arte Souk, just thought I would post as it is something different to do and with Christmas fast approaching why not start with some hand made goodies. See you there ...

Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:16 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arte Souk

this weekend at Festival City there is a big charity sale/Arte souk being held at the Trade Routes building which I am led to believe is outside near the Marina bit. I will be going along to help a friend sell her jewellery so if any of you lot from that side of town fancy an afternoon out please do come along.

My friend Smoochy girl is coming with her jewellery too which is just amazing, see her site www.jacky-m.com

Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:18 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

ill be there....
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:18 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
this weekend at Festival City there is a big charity sale/Arte souk being held at the Trade Routes building which I am led to believe is outside near the Marina bit. I will be going along to help a friend sell her jewellery so if any of you lot from that side of town fancy an afternoon out please do come along.

My friend Smoochy girl is coming with her jewellery too which is just amazing, see her site www.jacky-m.com

Which day are you attending? They do a sumptuous lunchtime buffet at the India Palace restaurant in the same building.
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:21 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by commander
ill be there....
yeah right ...

Originally Posted by lionheart
Which day are you attending? They do a sumptuous lunchtime buffet at the India Palace restaurant in the same building.
really! we are going on the Friday, JackyM is going to do the Saturday as well. Where exactly is this building? do you think it will be busy?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

I will be attending on both days - look for the red head
Old Sep 28th 2009, 7:22 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Smoochy Girl
I will be attending on both days - look for the red head
VERY red head!!
Old Sep 28th 2009, 10:28 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah right ...
really! we are going on the Friday, JackyM is going to do the Saturday as well. Where exactly is this building? do you think it will be busy?
You cross one of the footbridges (over the canal) and walk towards the marina. Its easily accessed via the floor above the main DFC lobby too, just follow the arrows to the restaurants. It rarely gets busy as few shoppers even know the place exists. So when is the next book/dvd sale?
Old Sep 28th 2009, 11:48 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by lionheart
You cross one of the footbridges (over the canal) and walk towards the marina. Its easily accessed via the floor above the main DFC lobby too, just follow the arrows to the restaurants. It rarely gets busy as few shoppers even know the place exists. So when is the next book/dvd sale?
working on that as we speak, waiting for confirmation but it will be mid October
Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:21 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

working on that as we speak, waiting for confirmation but it will be mid October
ill need to give you that DVD back...never got round to watching it as of yet!! its on my bedside cabinet..
Old Sep 28th 2009, 12:39 pm
Concierge

ill need to give you that DVD back...never got round to watching it as of yet!! its on my bedside cabinet..
hang on to it, it's good
Old Oct 1st 2009, 9:11 am
Concierge

this is this weekend, gentle reminder, come and find us if you are free for a few hours
Old Oct 4th 2009, 10:09 am
banned

.................and was it as sucessfull as your 'im in debt, come and talk about it with complete strangers' roadshow?
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:20 am
Concierge

.................and was it as sucessfull as your 'im in debt, come and talk about it with complete strangers' roadshow?
ha ha ha ha

the setting was beautiful right near the Marina and we had a great day but no we didn't make enough money to retire!! caught up with lots of friends though so that side of it was great! It wasn't advertised enough or marketed properly by the Mall that much was evident.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 1:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud ofSmoochy Girl has much to be proud of

ha ha ha ha

the setting was beautiful right near the Marina and we had a great day but no we didn't make enough money to retire!! caught up with lots of friends though so that side of it was great! It wasn't advertised enough or marketed properly by the Mall that much was evident.
Yes, I agree - but also the opening hours were totally wrong for the venue. It only gets busy in the evening after 5:00 especially since The Orchestra is the only place which is allowed Shisha inside and it was jam-packed with locals and Lebanese people till midnight. The first 6 hours we were there on Friday were for nothing - the hours should be from 4:00'ish set-up till 11 or midnight.

Saturday I won't do again .... I will do it if they do Thursday evening.... at least till Trade Routes becomes as known as The Dubai Marina is

JMHO ! Yesterday was never-ending and so boring I was tearing my hair out!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.