Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Arsonist runs into lamp post

Arsonist runs into lamp post

Old Dec 12th 2010, 6:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Arsonist runs into lamp post

Now this did make me laugh.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...lamp-post.html
Old Dec 12th 2010, 7:20 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arsonist runs into lamp post

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
Indeed - seems he's already been punished of his own accord. I wonder what his reasons were for bombing a pub?

N.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 7:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Indeed - seems he's already been punished of his own accord. I wonder what his reasons were for bombing a pub?

N.
There is loads of speculation for sure - His name is Amir Ali if you fancy joining in with it!

My guess is that he had put down 20p on the pool table and not got a go.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 7:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

ouch...what a total muppet...

MM, xx
Old Dec 12th 2010, 9:18 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
There is loads of speculation for sure - His name is Amir Ali if you fancy joining in with it!

My guess is that he had put down 20p on the pool table and not got a go.
Ah, so in that case it must be because it's his local and they didn't have any decent bacon sarnies for him of course

N.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 4:25 pm
Forum Regular

GuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to beholdGuyinUAE is a splendid one to behold

I know the pub, I had the misfortune of living close by to it for a while. It is one of the worst places to live in that area and has been on those Fly on the wall police programmes many times. Probably not a reason for it other than it's rough as hell!
Old Dec 12th 2010, 4:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA but was is more worrying is the related stories link or a man having sex with a lamppost....http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...lamp-post.html Nowt as queer as folk suppose I particularly like the guy who was caught having sex with a Henry Hoover who later claimed he was cleaning his underpants I'd love to have seen the face of the person he told that to. And Robert Stewart caught having sex with a bicycle- Commander was that you?

Now what is going through the mind of someone walking down the road- double takes at the lamppost- oo what a cracking set of bulbs, I cant resist, gonna have to shag it right here right now, oo come here you dirty lamppost you... WTF!