Arbroath Spanner Betty

Old Dec 17th 2007, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Arbroath Spanner Betty

Originally Posted by Eva
What d'ya mean?-I don't like nasty.Took a big big chance 2nite and suggested to my dreamboat he was being unkind to BB.Fair and square -right down the middle-I have always said when I think s'one is being unkind.Think you maybe MIXING me up with s'one else...

So if you going for the Sir Steve Redgrave Olympic Hero of Chatboard titles-you'll get 5 no problem T,I'm too honest to win Nice Person Poster.I should be well clear of UAE soon.Loved it here..back to pink babies and Nina Simone.....

New Dawn, New Day-and my bonus is crap.......in Dubai.
Try to imagine my posts with smileys and you'll be singing a different tune...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 9:56 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Try to imagine my posts with smileys and you'll be singing a different tune...
Sorry,I must be blonder than I thought.....so not getting that scene..
Old Dec 18th 2007, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Hello,

Well it's Eid tomorrow and I was just wondering(sincerely)-if like HRH thingy person's wife delivered a baby on National Day....Is your good lady going to present at Eid......or are you hoping for a more significant date like an auld firm league cup final?...

Also, did you look at properties -Raha Gardens?....You should move up to AD-Its fine.Not sure where your good lady's office is though so needs to be checked.
Did you see that Chelsea stuff y'day?-Terry's a ned.
I have just sussed out who you are

Dont be nice to me, its not allowed
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:33 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad

What on earth was this thread all about? It made no sense to me whatsoever.
Old Dec 18th 2007, 8:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
What on earth was this thread all about? It made no sense to me whatsoever.
AA is pregnant and is having a baby...
Old Dec 19th 2007, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Brender???

Brender!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 3:17 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHA-Did you ever get my pm on here months ago-on behalf of 'D' and the information you provided in regard to an ancestor????I think maybe you were morphing at the time.No matters as D has returned to UK now.

Why should I treat you any different from everyone else?
Nice to be nice costs you nothing..
Old Dec 19th 2007, 3:30 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Brender???

Brender!!!!!!!!!!

Never a contender
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
HAHAHAHA-Did you ever get my pm on here months ago-on behalf of 'D' and the information you provided in regard to an ancestor????I think maybe you were morphing at the time.No matters as D has returned to UK now.

Why should I treat you any different from everyone else?
Nice to be nice costs you nothing..
Yes i did, that was very interesting actually....
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes i did, that was very interesting actually....
D was the blazing one for what happened there.
Anyway-good luck with the little inducement;Thursday's good.
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Never a contender
Oh...
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:43 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh...
Mmmm, being wrong a novel concept for you then?
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Mmmm, being wrong a novel concept for you then?
Not at all...I'm expert in everything that's wrong...
Old Dec 19th 2007, 6:48 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not at all...I'm expert in everything that's wrong...
That's funny!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 7:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
That's funny!
Spank you Eva...Spank you very much...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.