Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

April Fools Day.........

April Fools Day.........

Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of
Default Re: April Fools Day.........

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
TBH, I have just checked the link again to make sure its not one of those parts of the site that scrolls through different things, but every time I open the link, I see it.......

Come on people..... If you cant see it, I also have tickets for a guided tour of the Burj Dubai for sale, only 500AED a piece.......
Ooh Er - i thought it was the flying penguins?!

I hadn't read all of the posts so I thought I must have been wrong - is that what's called a double bluff???

Last edited by charlie-k; Apr 1st 2008 at 10:29 am. Reason: I was correct!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:35 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by charlie-k
Ooh Er - i thought it was the flying penguins?!

I hadn't read all of the posts so I thought I must have been wrong - is that what's called a double bluff???
Nope, you are right, it was the flying penguins........ Was gonna wait till midday GMT but, since a couple of posters seem to be misleading people, thought I'd wrap it up now..............
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:37 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud ofcharlie-k has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
Nope, you are right, it was the flying penguins........ Was gonna wait till midday GMT but, since a couple of posters seem to be misleading people, thought I'd wrap it up now..............
He He He - not long to go now!
Kids still in bed and it's 11.36 UK time. Any ideas what I can do to fool them?
I suppose just getting them out of bed will fool them enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
there is no contact information on it though? no dates etc
If it is an April Fool's scam, they've gone to a lot of trouble & created a website.....

Wierd, tho, if there was an operational dolphinarium in Dubai, you'd a thought someone on BE would know about it????

http://www.dubaimarineworld.org/dolphinarium.html
Old Apr 1st 2008, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
If it is an April Fool's scam, they've gone to a lot of trouble & created a website.....

Wierd, tho, if there was an operational dolphinarium in Dubai, you'd a thought someone on BE would know about it????

http://www.dubaimarineworld.org/dolphinarium.html
looks like its legit

http://www.marineconnection.org/camp...eek%20Park.htm

sure I will end up taking the Mrs there. She loves dolphins.
Mind you I have promised her a trip to see them in Fujairah/Oman as well
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
looks like its legit

You are too late for the April Fool, Insey or do you really have a Mrs...maybe just a turn of phrase? Good luck against the Romans, by the way.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:08 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lionheart
You are too late for the April Fool, Insey or do you really have a Mrs...maybe just a turn of phrase? Good luck against the Romans, by the way.
by Mrs I mean girlfriend.
pretty sure we'll beat Roma. More a question of how many fans will get stabbed tonight.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:09 am

pretty sure we'll beat Roma. More a question of how many fans will get stabbed tonight.
Where do YOU watch the game, like?????
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

looks like its legit

Three words.

Girls.

Blouse.

Leviathan.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:26 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't count your chickens...
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Three words.

Girls.

Blouse.

Leviathan.
who rattled your cage
Old Apr 1st 2008, 11:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

who rattled your cage
It's a gentleman's duty to warn a fellow gent when aforementioned chappie is in danger of becoming puppy-eyed and pussy-whipped.....
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It's a gentleman's duty to warn a fellow gent when aforementioned chappie is in danger of becoming puppy-eyed and pussy-whipped.....
so how come nobody warned you before you got married.
or did you just not listen?
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so how come nobody warned you before you got married.
or did you just not listen?

I didn't listen.....

Soooo. We're talking marriage now.... MM better get hat shopping....
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:22 pm

I didn't listen.....

Soooo. We're talking marriage now.... MM better get hat shopping....
Does she need an excuse??????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.