The Apprentice

Old Jun 20th 2011, 11:58 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Apprentice

well last week was good, think they are picking on that Suzi a bit though
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

all i can say about this week is mon dieu...!

MM, xx
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:04 am
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Umm…I’m not sure if I should be the one to break the bad news to you or not .
sorry, not getting it..

last night I went and googled what Tom had invented to be called "British innovator", there you go

http://www.myspace.com/video/busines...efile/18485380
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
all i can say about this week is mon dieu...!

MM, xx
Agreed - they seem to be getting worse. Liked the pack bag child seat idea though, could be useful for some people who have to rely on taxis in UAE.
Old Jun 23rd 2011, 9:27 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

For the most part their French was total merde and not even at first year level.

The backpack booster seat is/was a great idea but they don`t have kids.
Melody might have been a tiger in the boardroom but she told lies .... the first people she asked about the backpack seat said it was a good idea - then ONE guy said "we use the metro" and she decided to exclude it. She never likedit anyway and that was enough for her.

Nobody thought of families that travel and a backpack seat is cheaper and more convenient than paying Hertz or some other hire car company for one of theirs.

Nobody thought of a weekend when the Grandparents might pick the kids up for a night but don`t have their own booster in their car.

And their French was tres bad ................( I`m in the UK on dad`s laptop that doesn`t do foreign accents and I hate this stupid mouse pad thingy).
Old Jun 24th 2011, 5:51 am
BE Enthusiast

ameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to allameliapond is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
The backpack booster seat is/was a great idea but they don`t have kids.
I don't think they should've bothered with the backpack booster seat as it is well known that the French do not love their kids....
Old Jun 24th 2011, 7:34 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ameliapond
I don't think they should've bothered with the backpack booster seat as it is well known that the French do not love their kids....
she certainly came over a complete and utter dimwit last night didn't she? Helen will win
Old Jun 24th 2011, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
she certainly came over a complete and utter dimwit last night didn't she? Helen will win
I think you are right about Helen. I liked Melody but I went off her in the last episode. There certainly are some dismal ones left - can't wait for the probing interviews with Jim, Susan and Melody.
Old Jun 24th 2011, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

All in all this year must be the worse bunch of "Britain's business elite" ever, Helen put herself on the map as she managed to turn that pitch around by saying women nowadays are very busy blah blah blah, but nothing impressive. LS may regret offering a 50/50 partnership to one of those featherbrains...
Old Jun 24th 2011, 11:43 am
Concierge

I have to say I haven't like Melody from day 1, her voice is absolutely irritating and she is so far up her own arse it makes me want to vomit. Helen is the best of the bunch and I can see her winning, she is playing a good game and has managed to avoid the boardroom every week.

Time will tell
Old Jun 30th 2011, 9:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Last night I simply fell asleep during you're fired, either I was too tired or the episode was just boring..
Old Jul 1st 2011, 1:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

The best biscuit won! Liked LS's description of Jim (B.B.I.W).
Old Jul 5th 2011, 12:06 pm
Concierge

Jesus that Melody has to go she is a pain in the arse
Old Jul 5th 2011, 12:08 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by soukie
The best biscuit won! Liked LS's description of Jim (B.B.I.W).
they were both shite, I think Asda were so pissed off with the other teams pathetic pitch they deliberately ordered 800 thousand pieces
Old Jul 5th 2011, 1:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Jesus that Melody has to go she is a pain in the arse
She has a few problems doesn't she?! Aggressive personal performer who would sell her grandmother to survive. I doubt LS could work with her

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.