Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyway, who hates who???

Anyway, who hates who???

Old May 31st 2009, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyway, who hates who???

Well, who hates me, in particular...

This is a very narrow window of opportunity, so go on...
Old May 31st 2009, 6:19 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyway, who hates who???

I love you, always have, always will...
Old May 31st 2009, 7:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius

Ooooh.....gis a kiss!
Old May 31st 2009, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

'Hate' is a very strong and potent word. There are few people I've met that I could honestly say I hate, some certainly, but nobody that I know well enough by virtue of online correspondence to make a judgement that definite.

I guess most people would be the same to be honest. One might be forgiven for thinking that a certain contributor may be a complete buffoon considering the standard of material posted on certain forums occasionally, but hate? Nah, I think that may be going a bit far.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

I don't "hate" anyone. On here or in real life....

That takes up too much energy! It's easier to like someone than to hate them
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Confucius

I save all my hate for the roads of Dubai.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

BorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really niceBorderTart is just really nice

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
I save all my hate for the roads of Dubai.
Snap. Although technically I hate all the drivers that don't give me time to think when I am lost. Sadly I often find the expat women are the least understanding.
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
I don't "hate" anyone. On here or in real life....

That takes up too much energy! It's easier to like someone than to hate them
Well I hate Anthea Turner, Vernon Kay...................oh and Commander!

Conf is OK....................for a Lebanese!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:45 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Well I hate Anthea Turner, Vernon Kay...................oh and Commander!

Conf is OK....................for a Lebanese!
get on yer bike...
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:46 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
get on yer bike...
He already has......
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Whayyyy..............I like it!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

get on yer bike...
Thinking of buying a new roadbike Commander?

Any suggestions?

Was looking at a Trek carbon fibre, how things have changed since my Reynolds 753 'STEEL' tubed bike!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 11:54 am
banned

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
Thinking of buying a new roadbike Commander?

Any suggestions?

Was looking at a Trek carbon fibre, how things have changed since my Reynolds 753 'STEEL' tubed bike!
i have a carbon TREK...nice...

there are loads, depends you budget i guess??

you know the script...shimano, SRAM, campy....
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

I thought 'Campagnolo' was so.............eighties!

TBH I am a bit stuck on the new carbon fibre frames owt from 250 to 2K, they all look very similar to me, looking at no more than a grand for a complete bike, nothing too substantial, my road racing, crit and TT days are over, just want something to turn the legs over on a 53 x 13 !!!

Will drop u a pm later!
Old Jun 1st 2009, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

i have a carbon TREK...nice...

there are loads, depends you budget i guess??

you know the script...shimano, SRAM, campy....
Who????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.