Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone watching The Apprentice?

Anyone watching The Apprentice?

Old Apr 16th 2009, 3:22 pm
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone watching The Apprentice?

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I just love this program!
I truly dislike the N Irish 'ive got a scholarship to Sandhurst' t***!
Old Apr 17th 2009, 7:49 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

just watched it, brilliant! still got to watch the half hour thing though. Shame they ended up in the board room really because if they hadn't messed up they would have won hands down. Still Sir Alan is right, costing in any business is the crux and they messed up.
Old Apr 17th 2009, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Cham128
who's joan rivers?
She is an American comedian, actress, talk show host, and businesswoman.
Very outspoken.....blah!

Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by seraphnina
She is an American comedian, actress, talk show host, and businesswoman.
Very outspoken.....blah!

http://images.broadwayworld.com/uplo...Joan003959.jpg
that's a woman?
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

just watched it, brilliant! still got to watch the half hour thing though. Shame they ended up in the board room really because if they hadn't messed up they would have won hands down. Still Sir Alan is right, costing in any business is the crux and they messed up.
did you watch this weeks...the organic products one...geez, they are a total bunch of muppets...

MM, xx
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
did you watch this weeks...the organic products one...geez, they are a total bunch of muppets...

MM, xx
the soaps and shower gels one? you are right about them being Muppets. Shame they messed up with their figures.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

the soaps and shower gels one? you are right about them being Muppets. Shame they messed up with their figures.
yeah, i mean, how can they mistake a % for an actual figure...said it before, the quality of candidates this year is an all time low, i guess it's getting more and more difficult to find good people who genuinely want the job rather than a tv career...

MM, xx
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:29 am
Concierge

yeah, i mean, how can they mistake a % for an actual figure...said it before, the quality of candidates this year is an all time low, i guess it's getting more and more difficult to find good people who genuinely want the job rather than a tv career...

MM, xx
sir Alan is going to have to hire one of them though, and then six months down the line he is going to say - you're fired for real! I like Philip, all the women are crap if you ask me. That Deborah is a nasty bitch.
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir Alan is going to have to hire one of them though, and then six months down the line he is going to say - you're fired for real! I like Philip, all the women are crap if you ask me. That Deborah is a nasty bitch.
is philip the geordie one...he's about the best of a bad bunch...the short arse irish stockbroker has to go, he is a total dick...

MM, xx
Old Apr 18th 2009, 7:38 am
Concierge

is philip the geordie one...he's about the best of a bad bunch...the short arse irish stockbroker has to go, he is a total dick...

MM, xx
yeah Phil is the Geordie one, he seems to have his head screwed on. Ben the Irish twit, yup he showed potential at one point but yes he has to go, so does the Science Teacher Noorul, who couldn't make a bar of soap!
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

MM, xx
i'd agree but he uses hair straighteners...
Old Apr 18th 2009, 2:24 pm
Concierge

i'd agree but he uses hair straighteners...
nothing wrong with that, just watched - you're fired, it's hilarious!
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

nothing wrong with that, just watched - you're fired, it's hilarious!
the best bit about that was the "greatest exchange of the program" between phil and the twat guy who's name i've already fogotten.

"i got a scholarship at sandhurst"
"oh yeah? so did you go?"
*pause*
"no"
"oh"
Old Apr 19th 2009, 10:59 am
Concierge

the best bit about that was the "greatest exchange of the program" between phil and the twat guy who's name i've already fogotten.

"i got a scholarship at sandhurst"
"oh yeah? so did you go?"
*pause*
"no"
"oh"

Ben the insufferable little Irish git
Old Apr 25th 2009, 6:12 am
Concierge

did anyone see Wed nights? it were Pants seriously though she deserved to go, she came up with no other ideas, nor did anyone else on the team, then Phil gets a slagging of for it failing. It were a crap idea but their TV advert were quite entertaining I have to say.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.