British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Anyone tried this? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/anyone-tried-498302/)

The Dean Dec 6th 2007 1:59 pm

Anyone tried this?

And for that matter - has anyone even HEARD of it?

It's not something I would ever need of course, but in the interests of public information.....

How To Jelq

About The Jelq
According to some websites, the jelqing technique originated in the Middle East and was allegedly used by Arabic men to enlarge their penises to over 20 inches in length! It's unlikely that these stories are true and in fact some people say that jelqing is a hoax. Whatever the truth of the matter, jelqing seems to have become the most common term used to describe a range of penis stretching, milking and massaging techniques that over time will enlarge the penis.

The jelq exercise will enlarge both girth and the length of the penis. The purpose of the jelq exercise is to force more blood into the corpora cavernosa (the spongy tissue that makes up the penis). This is achieved by using a "milking" technique on the penis. This milking will expand and stretch the cell walls of the corpora cavernosa to allow larger quantities of blood to enter the penis. Jelqing will increase the size of both the flaccid and erect penis, but most markedly in the erect penis. Jelqing exercises are like regular exercises and need to be carried out on a daily basis. Results from using the jelq can be seen in increases in penis size after only a month and more pronounced results can be seen in penis length and penis girth after several months.

Before You Start Jelqing

Measuring Your Penis
It's a good idea to keep a diary of your jelqing efforts. This should also contain measurements of your penis on a weekly basis. You can certainly measure and record your flaccid penis size but this can vary so the really important important measurements to take are your erect meaurements. Record both your erect penis length and your erect penis girth. Different people recommend all sorts of different ways to measure your penis. It really doesn't matter how you do it AS LONG AS YOU DO IT CONSISTENTLY! That is, make sure you measure it the same way each week.

The Jelqing Warm Up
Jelqing is just like any other exercise - you need to warm-up before starting!

Massage you penis until you are semi-tumescent (partial erection).
In warm water, soak a washcloth.
Wrap the washcloth around your penis for three minutes.
Repeat above warm-wrap another three times.
An alternative to the above jelqing warm-up is to simply massage and stroke your semi-erect penis in a warm bath.

The Jelq

Put some lubricant (eg. baby oil) on both your hands and penis. Your penis should be semi-erect.
With the thumb and forefinger of one hand, make an "Okay" sign around the base of your penis and grip it firmly.
Now start a milking motion towards the end of your penis.
When your milking hand reaches the head of your penis, form an "Okay" sign with your free hand and start milking as you did previously with the other hand. Do not milk the head of the penis.
You should be able to use both hands to create a continuous milking action, alternating between hands.
Ideally, you should be able to complete 100 jelq strokes every five minutes. For the first week, only perform 100 jelq strokes each day. For the second week, perform 200 jelq strokes each day. For the third week, perform 300 jelq strokes each day. From the fourth week onwards, try and perform 500 jelq strokes each day.

Important Points For Safe Jelqing

Always do the warm-up exercises before commencing jelqing.
Always use sufficient lubricant during jelqing.
Don't squeeze too hard when using the jelq grip. If it hurts or you see bruising on your penis after jelqing then your jelq grip is too hard.
Never jelq when you have a full erection (and don't ejaculate when jelqing). Jelq only when you have a semi-tumescent (rather than fully-erect) penis otherwise you may damage your penis.
Always perform a "warm-down" (same as a warm-up) routine at the completion of your jelqing exercises.

Confucius Dec 6th 2007 2:03 pm

Re: Anyone tried this?

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5639914)

It's not something I would ever need of course, but in the interests of public information.....

How To Jelq

About The Jelq
According to some websites, the jelqing technique originated in the Middle East and was allegedly used by Arabic men to enlarge their penises to over 20 inches in length! It's unlikely that these stories are true and in fact some people say that jelqing is a hoax. Whatever the truth of the matter, jelqing seems to have become the most common term used to describe a range of penis stretching, milking and massaging techniques that over time will enlarge the penis.

The jelq exercise will enlarge both girth and the length of the penis. The purpose of the jelq exercise is to force more blood into the corpora cavernosa (the spongy tissue that makes up the penis). This is achieved by using a "milking" technique on the penis. This milking will expand and stretch the cell walls of the corpora cavernosa to allow larger quantities of blood to enter the penis. Jelqing will increase the size of both the flaccid and erect penis, but most markedly in the erect penis. Jelqing exercises are like regular exercises and need to be carried out on a daily basis. Results from using the jelq can be seen in increases in penis size after only a month and more pronounced results can be seen in penis length and penis girth after several months.

Before You Start Jelqing

Measuring Your Penis
It's a good idea to keep a diary of your jelqing efforts. This should also contain measurements of your penis on a weekly basis. You can certainly measure and record your flaccid penis size but this can vary so the really important important measurements to take are your erect meaurements. Record both your erect penis length and your erect penis girth. Different people recommend all sorts of different ways to measure your penis. It really doesn't matter how you do it AS LONG AS YOU DO IT CONSISTENTLY! That is, make sure you measure it the same way each week.

The Jelqing Warm Up

An alternative to the above jelqing warm-up is to simply massage and stroke your semi-erect penis in a warm bath.

The Jelq

Put some lubricant (eg. baby oil) on both your hands and penis. Your penis should be semi-erect.
With the thumb and forefinger of one hand, make an "Okay" sign around the base of your penis and grip it firmly.
When your milking hand reaches the head of your penis, form an "Okay" sign with your free hand and start milking as you did previously with the other hand. Do not milk the head of the penis.
You should be able to use both hands to create a continuous milking action, alternating between hands.
Ideally, you should be able to complete 100 jelq strokes every five minutes. For the first week, only perform 100 jelq strokes each day. For the second week, perform 200 jelq strokes each day. For the third week, perform 300 jelq strokes each day. From the fourth week onwards, try and perform 500 jelq strokes each day.

Don't squeeze too hard when using the jelq grip. If it hurts or you see bruising on your penis after jelqing then your jelq grip is too hard.
Never jelq when you have a full erection (and don't ejaculate when jelqing). Jelq only when you have a semi-tumescent (rather than fully-erect) penis otherwise you may damage your penis.
Always perform a "warm-down" (same as a warm-up) routine at the completion of your jelqing exercises.

It is real...I had 20% increase in length alone in a period of 2 years!!!
I went from a 2.5" to a humungus 3"...But,don't try this at home...

beebee Dec 6th 2007 2:04 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5639914)

How To Jelq

About The Jelq

Before You Start Jelqing

Measuring Your Penis

The Jelqing Warm Up

The Jelq

Where do you find all this crap....?

Meow Dec 6th 2007 2:05 pm

It's just w*nking, isn't it? :blink:

Obviously, I don't actually know anything about these things, but I read an article once.

Confucius Dec 6th 2007 2:07 pm

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 5639931)

Obviously, I don't actually know anything about these things, but I read an article once.

Nothing wrong in admitting that you read a whole article about wanking...

Meow Dec 6th 2007 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius (Post 5639934)
Nothing wrong in admitting that you read a whole article about wanking...

Hey, the * was an i

You have a filthy mind

Confucius Dec 6th 2007 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 5639937)
Hey, the * was an i

You have a filthy mind

I never said otherwise...

The Dean Dec 6th 2007 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5639925)
Where do you find all this crap....?

Well I 'googled' "Confucius" and "Penis Size" and that's what I got.........

And now - having tried 'jelqing' I can confirm that I ejaculated copiously during the 'warming-up' exercise.......

beebee Dec 6th 2007 4:30 pm

Originally Posted by The Dean (Post 5640231)
Well I 'googled' "Confucius" and "Penis Size" and that's what I got.........

And now - having tried 'jelqing' I can confirm that I ejaculated copiously during the 'warming-up' exercise.......

:eek: you googled confi... then... oh dear..you should just have PM'd him

Dago Dec 6th 2007 4:41 pm

don't need to.

Confucius Dec 6th 2007 5:13 pm

Originally Posted by Dago (Post 5640342)
don't need to.

Dog ate your penis???

Dago Dec 7th 2007 4:10 am

Yes, the dog ate my penis.

Madam Medusa Dec 7th 2007 4:29 am

Originally Posted by Meow (Post 5639931)

hahahaha...meow, too funny...

MM, xx