Anyone seen A.A.

Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:26 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone seen A.A.

Where has mr Arbroth Abroad been the last few days?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...al/7324591.stm
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:51 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone seen A.A.

Haaaaahaaa-my thoughts too.The report fails to date the remains but I am pretty sure AA is in a very pacifistic frame of mind given his Team's result at the weekend.Had the match gone the other way..................well I would suggest he is as guilty as Miss Scarlet in the Library with the rope.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

well yes, this happened around 1000 metres from my house. The town is full of pesky media types

I have my Theory on whose napper this actually is....

Eastern European Berry picker i'd wager....

The clue is in the fact that the head was found in a Lidel plastic bag...

Only tinks and eastern europeans shop in Lidels

Regards

Sherlock McHolmes
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:15 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
well yes, this happened around 1000 metres from my house. The town is full of pesky media types

Regards

Sherlock McHolmes
Excuse moi, mon nom de plume est Hercule Poirot.......

Eet eez not Mademoiselle Beret Peeker's 'ed that eez een the plastique bag...

Moi's deduction eez that eet eez MD's... She eez, after all, Meez Scarlet and, seence there is non way that le town de Arbroath haz ae bibliotheque, Meez Eva eez the keeler, 'er geelt is plain to see due to 'er attempt to pool ze wool over our eyes....

Game over, and Im not putting the counters away.....lol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat

Moi's deduction eez that eet eez MD's... She eez, after all, Meez Scarlet and, seence there is non way that le town de Arbroath haz ae bibliotheque, Meez Eva eez the keeler, 'er geelt is plain to see due to 'er attempt to pool ze wool over our eyes....

hmmm...you're doing that french thing again...

MM, xx
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:19 pm

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
hmmm...you're doing that french thing again...

MM, xx
Only because you like a 'beet of ze French', MM.......lol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Only because you like a 'beet of ze French', MM.......lol
mais oui...

MM, xx
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:53 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Ha, you are making the tea and toast though????????- le keeler? bien sur est Christine? non ????Demandez Monsieur Profumo......
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 6:55 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad

Regards

Sherlock McHolmes

Lidl....

Where's your dabloons 2nite.........The Kop or Chelsea?????????
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Where has mr Arbroth Abroad been the last few days?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...al/7324591.stm
Hilarious

Thats the first thing that came to me also

AC
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
Ha, you are making the tea and toast though????????- le keeler? bien sur est Christine? non ????Demandez Monsieur Profumo......
Scandalous remarks, Eva, absolutely scandalous........
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:35 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Scandalous remarks, Eva, absolutely scandalous........

DUSTY yourself down and listen to the intro -lets not be mandy-pandy about the reason for the scandal but celebrate like any victor-without a responsible ward of course Stephen.
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:44 pm

Originally Posted by Eva
DUSTY yourself down and listen to the intro -lets not be mandy-pandy about the reason for the scandal but celebrate like any victor-without a responsible ward of course Stephen.
Sorry, Eva, but you are just TOO cryptic for me tonight.....

The only reason I can think Dusty was mentioned is that you used to write the clues for 3-2-1......!!!!!lol
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 8:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sorry, Eva, but you are just TOO cryptic for me tonight.....

The only reason I can think Dusty was mentioned is that you used to write the clues for 3-2-1......!!!!!lol

No...garbage.
Springfield and the Petshop boys collaborated and contributed to music for film.....................

Mandy(Rice Davies ) was second protaganist;Victor was the name f the Russian agent and Stephen Ward was of course Stephen Ward.

Last edited by Eva; Apr 2nd 2008 at 9:02 pm. Reason: choose one Bob?
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 10:10 pm