Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone at PNU (KSA) know how big their fire is?

Anyone at PNU (KSA) know how big their fire is?

Old Mar 12th 2013, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone at PNU (KSA) know how big their fire is?

One of our works buses wasn't on hand to take us home for lunch as it had driven to PNU to take people home in response to a fire there.

Also, these fires always seem to be at the girls schools....
Old Mar 12th 2013, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone at PNU (KSA) know how big their fire is?

Originally Posted by Beakersful
One of our works buses wasn't on hand to take us home for lunch as it had driven to PNU to take people home in response to a fire there.

Also, these fires always seem to be at the girls schools....
I'll ask my friend Twitter
Old Mar 12th 2013, 11:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by saudiflares
I'll ask my friend Twitter
ah, I hadn't switched it on since I arrived here. Used for different purposes back home inappropriate for here. Anyhow, garnered from there:

Building 4 (again)

http://instagram.com/p/WwQQLwRL3I/

http://pics.lockerz.com/s/286799715

http://instagram.com/p/WwD2i7qP3n/
Old Mar 12th 2013, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

glad they all covered up before escaping
Old Mar 12th 2013, 11:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Those that didn't got a free shower if that chopper dumping water over the building is anything to attest to.