Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone know of a Cov City pub????

Anyone know of a Cov City pub????

Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of
Default Anyone know of a Cov City pub????

Well this could possibly be the longshot of the year so far...

Alternatively anyone know of any Chelski pubs?

If you havent heard, and shame on you, the mighty Cov City are playing Chelsea on Saturday in the FA Cup...

An upset on the cards?!?!?!?!?!?
Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone know of a Cov City pub????

as a very long shot, you may be able to find a sky blues pub in coventry, should you decide to fly back to the Uk..

although it would still be a long shot..
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sky Blue

If you havent heard, and shame on you, the mighty Cov City are playing Chelsea on Saturday in the FA Cup...

Fibber Magee's near the Crowne Plaza was the haunt of the Chelski rent boys
Old Mar 4th 2009, 6:34 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

I should have known you were Cov scum, see you at the Rhico....
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Sky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud ofSky Blue has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by admon
as a very long shot, you may be able to find a sky blues pub in coventry, should you decide to fly back to the Uk..

although it would still be a long shot..
Maybe I'll wait to see if we can get to the final before splashing out on that one...

He I dont expect to find a place out here, but stanger things have happened!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:11 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

They are on a pretty good run at the moment. Winning league games too so an upset against Chelski is a distinct possiblity. Good luck.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

You in Dubai Sky Blue?
My nearest and dearest Cov supporter will be watching it at The Club.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hawkhead
You in Dubai Sky Blue?
My nearest and dearest Cov supporter will be watching it at The Club.
Yes I am a Dubai dweller, the club is that in AD?

Your nearest and dearest is a SB? Superb...
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Yes I am a Dubai dweller, the club is that in AD?
Yes.

Your nearest and dearest is a SB? Superb...
If you say so!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:31 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

That's the funniest thing I have seen in a while ...
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BangleMan
That's the funniest thing I have seen in a while ...
I wondered how long it would take you to stick your bangle in!!
Old Mar 4th 2009, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lionheart
They are on a pretty good run at the moment. Winning league games too so an upset against Chelski is a distinct possiblity. Good luck.
Thanks LH, stranger things have happened...
Old Mar 4th 2009, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Yes.

If you say so!
Shame you are in AD, as I havent as yet, I know they will be out there, met any Cov fans here... Bit far for me to travel....

I think your other half has excellent taste in foot..., well actually, is she form Cov then? I only support them cause of my old man and have been cursed ever since
Old Mar 4th 2009, 11:49 am
BE Enthusiast

I havent as yet, I know they will be out there, met any Cov fans here
They are very few and far between. We have bumped into one or two in the last 10 years!!

Yep Cov born and bred.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.