Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Anyone on here converted (embraced) Islam?

Anyone on here converted (embraced) Islam?

Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:10 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone on here converted (embraced) Islam?

Sorry I nearly forgot, because that's your modus operandi DD, when you stated that you knew better than I did how you knew what I was thinking. How is that working out for you?
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:12 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mikewot
Sorry I nearly forgot, because that's your modus operandi DD, when you stated that you knew better than I did how you knew what I was thinking. How is that working out for you?
Excuse me?
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:17 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
No but I am an agnostic and I believe that the existence of the god is unknown and unknowable. You are an atheist and you believe, based on proof of rational thinking or whatever you see as the absence of proof, that the god does not exist.
Au contraire mon brave. Your stated position and every slant of every post of yours is that you're a 'believer'. Which is great except that agnostics don't believe based on having been brainwashed and finding zero evidence, so they'd love to come back to the church but.....
Atheists go one step further in denial (like you, except they deny one less god), and I can't possibly answer for all 'non-believers' but show us some evidence dude, just one titchy teeny tint scrap of evidence. Anything. Please, seriously just the titchy, tiny, weeniest bit if evidence and I, for one, will be on my knees and giving as much obeisance as the Arch bish of Canterbury!
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:19 pm
Account Closed

Excuse me?
You stated that when I issued a 'warning' to posters in this thread about behaviours that it was aimed at non-believers. I called you on that, how do you possibly know what I'm thinking better than I know it myself. You are so full of shit even your eyes are brown.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:21 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Bored now.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:26 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Au contraire mon brave. Your stated position and every slant of every post of yours is that you're a 'believer'. Which is great except that agnostics don't believe based on having been brainwashed and finding zero evidence, so they'd love to come back to the church but.....
Atheists go one step further in denial (like you, except they deny one less god), and I can't possibly answer for all 'non-believers' but show us some evidence dude, just one titchy teeny tint scrap of evidence. Anything. Please, seriously just the titchy, tiny, weeniest bit if evidence and I, for one, will be on my knees and giving as much obeisance as the Arch bish of Canterbury!
Merciful Jaysus!! Where exactly did I say I believed in the existence of god????? Find the quote please where I stated I believed in God!!
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:27 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
Bored now.
FFS! Take some man up pills! This is crucial stuff, I might start dropping to my knees at any moment having had a revelation! On the other hand maybe I'll PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

Merciful Jaysus!! Where exactly did I say I believed in the existence of god????? Find the quote please where I stated I believed in God!!
Only every post, but it's a fine line between posting and trolling.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:32 pm
Banned

You stated that when I issued a 'warning' to posters in this thread about behaviours that it was aimed at non-believers. I called you on that, how do you possibly know what I'm thinking better than I know it myself. You are so full of shit even your eyes are brown.

What I said was that on this topic there was only one occasion where a moderator intervention was required and that was due to behaviour of the atheist team. And this is true, you issued one warning in response to shiva so it was bloody obvious what this was about, no need to second-guess your thoughts.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:32 pm
Banned

Only every post, but it's a fine line between posting and trolling.
If it's every post, than it will be easy for you to find it.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:44 pm
Account Closed

you issued one warning in response to shiva so it was bloody obvious what this was about, no need to second-guess your thoughts.
Incorrect. If I had an issue with a single poster the single poster would have been warned. As things were a blanket warning was issued, covering the site rules:
15. Moderator Actions
Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email, or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 8:54 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

FFS! Take some man up pills! This is crucial stuff, I might start dropping to my knees at any moment having had a revelation! On the other hand maybe I'll PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!
I suggest you party.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 9:03 pm
Banned

Incorrect. If I had an issue with a single poster the single poster would have been warned. As things were a blanket warning was issued, covering the site rules:
15. Moderator Actions
Discussions about moderator or administrator actions are welcome in email, or local private messages, but should not be discussed in public forums. This is out of respect for the members, moderators and policy involved.
So the fact that in this 'blanket warning' you quoted shiva's post, which went beyond what would normally be acceptable in such exchanges (calling me ignorant bastard if I remember right), and addressing the post with 'play the ball not the man' if I remember right, was a pure ****ing coincidence??!

I see what a reasonable and rational guy you are.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 9:08 pm
Account Closed

the ball not the man' if I remember right, was a pure ****ing coincidence??!

I see what a reasonable and rational guy you are.
You choose what you think you 'know' I was writing about and I will know what I was thinking about. A lot like your posts in the forum so far. Thinking and knowing are a touche different.
Old Mar 1st 2013, 9:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
I suggest you party.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M6samPEMpM

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.