Anyone fancy a beer??

Old May 31st 2009, 11:05 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone fancy a beer??

Originally Posted by banter64
You internet tart !!!
Guilty as charged, m'lud..

Old May 31st 2009, 11:05 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, since there is no-one else here, I guess Ill have to.....
she just arrived...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:06 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
she just arrived...
Better than coming early.....
Old May 31st 2009, 11:10 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander
im confused, elaborate with names..

come on you bitch...
ok...I have said it before...the way TGFKASE and Bangle carry on sometimes about stuff, is far more bitchy then anything myself or other women on here have ever done...
The way I treated that Dutchie (who was taking the piss in a major way) and the way I have posted about Sam FTQ/Bambi has given me a lot of 'enemies' on here, while in actual fact those two were spinning lies about who they were and I just challenged them on that...that's something different, well in my book it is anyway....that's whay I mean, people have different ideas about what is 'bitchy'...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:10 am
hmmmm...nice

Better than coming early.....
I wouldn't know...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:12 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

ok...I have said it before...the way TGFKASE and Bangle carry on sometimes about stuff, is far more bitchy then anything myself or other women on here have ever done...The way I treated that Dutchie (who was taking the piss in a major way) and the way I have posted about Sam FTQ/Bambi has given me a lot of 'enemies' on here, while in actual fact those two were spinning lies about who they were and I just challenged them on that...that's something different, well in my book it is anyway....that's whay I mean, people have different ideas about what is 'bitchy'...
Bitchy, moi?????
Old May 31st 2009, 11:13 am
hmmmm...nice

Bitchy, moi?????
shocking I know...you make us girls look like little angels...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:13 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

ok...I have said it before...the way TGFKASE and Bangle carry on sometimes about stuff, is far more bitchy then anything myself or other women on here have ever done...
The way I treated that Dutchie (who was taking the piss in a major way) and the way I have posted about Sam FTQ/Bambi has given me a lot of 'enemies' on here, while in actual fact those two were spinning lies about who they were and I just challenged them on that...that's something different, well in my book it is anyway....that's whay I mean, people have different ideas about what is 'bitchy'...
Was dutchie the one that died?? heheh i thought that was hilarious..all the usual suspects crying over thier laptops..hehe

Sam is clearly off her trolley..

and so is bambi..
Old May 31st 2009, 11:14 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

shocking I know...you make us girls look like little angels...
I demand satisfaction....

Pistols at dawn, or retract your scurrilous lies immediately.....
Old May 31st 2009, 11:16 am
hmmmm...nice

Was dutchie the one that died?? heheh i thought that was hilarious..all the usual suspects crying over thier laptops..hehe

and so is bambi..
suicide....

yeah...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:17 am
hmmmm...nice

ok...big angels, you win...
Old May 31st 2009, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

Big Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud ofBig Kevin has much to be proud of

Hehe. I quite like 'scurrilous lies', but my quote of the week, and I have used it in conversation several times since reading it, is 'inane drivel' courtesy of commander.
Old May 31st 2009, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

and so is bambi..
ha ha, agreed, shit did i just say I agreed with you.
Old May 31st 2009, 11:20 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Big Kevin
Hehe. I quite like 'scurrilous lies', but my quote of the week, and I have used it in conversation several times since reading it, is 'inane drivel' courtesy of commander.
Just shows us Scots are far more eloquent than our southerly neighbours-from-hell....
Old May 31st 2009, 11:26 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

suicide....

yeah...
please someone find that thread....what was the name of the guy Peter someone??

brilliant, if just to out the really really stupid people on here who lets the internet take over their lifes..

there should have been an online book of condolence..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.