Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Any other Scottish girls on here?

Any other Scottish girls on here?

Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of
Default Any other Scottish girls on here?

or am i the only one? Seems to be a few Scottish blokes....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:05 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any other Scottish girls on here?

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Well, my OH is a Scottish lass...

But the chain doesnt reach to the keyboard, so I'd have to touch type for her...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:07 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Arranlass, Lanarkwitch and I'm a wannabe.......
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:07 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TGFKASE
Well, my OH is a Scottish lass...

But the chain doesnt reach to the keyboard, so I'd have to touch type for her...
Cr*p i ment to put this in the sandpit! Och well never mind.

Nice! Shame... poor quine
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Eva
Arranlass, Lanarkwitch and I'm a wannabe.......
Why you a "wannabe"?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:10 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Why you a "wannabe"?
Sorry, but are you a racist?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:10 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Cr*p i ment to put this in the sandpit! Och well never mind.

Nice! Shame... poor quine
Ach.... She's no the hard done ti'....

I even relented and made the maids room an office, and now she sleeps in the master bedroom with me....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:11 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Sorry, but are you a racist?
Aaaw, shit, wanabee. I read wallabee!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:13 pm
If I have to explain...

Ach.... She's no the hard done ti'....

I even relented and made the maids room an office, and now she sleeps in the master bedroom with me....
Get a grip man, what you do in your own home is one thing, but posting a public forum will only lead to dissention.

Jeezus, gotta find a way to delete this thread!
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:15 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Why you a "wannabe"?

I wasn't born there though I went to school there for a couple of years,went to Uni there,married a Scotsman once, have some family there, worked there and it's the place I consistently lived longest in(8 years).
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:15 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Get a grip man, what you do in your own home is one thing, but posting a public forum will only lead to dissention.

Jeezus, gotta find a way to delete this thread!
I'll have you know that I follow the rules to the letter..

In fact, she gets her annual flight home next month...

Then , Im a WANKER.....
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:17 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

Originally Posted by Eva
I wasn't born there though I went to school there for a couple of years,went to Uni there,married a Scotsman once, have some family there, worked there and it's the place I consistently lived longest in(8 years).
It has obviously cast its spell on you...
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:22 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It has obviously cast its spell on you...
Best of times,worst of times.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

Aaaw, shit, wanabee. I read wallabee!
Glad i read that before i went to answer the "racist" comment.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 9:24 pm
If I have to explain...

I'll have you know that I follow the rules to the letter..

In fact, she gets her annual flight home next month...

Then , Im a WANKER.....
How you use those thumbs is entirely up to you, but man, annual flights home! I normally get mine to start walking around April and return October.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.