Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Any other footie widows out there?

Any other footie widows out there?

Old May 27th 2009, 10:13 pm
???

moto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to beholdmoto111 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any other footie widows out there?

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
Are you a quine? What did you mean about "i still have work"?
I work some strange hours occasionally, I had a conference call with the US tonight/today whatever it is, so just finished off my work from that and now off to bed - but will get a sleep in today
Old May 27th 2009, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Saw the movie - I cant believe that a character like him would marry a neurotic like her

I missed my family like crazy, especially my Mum before her death 2 years ago. I got pretty depressed living so far away especially after she had gone. But life has to go on and I have my lovely husband and an interesting career so I make do with Vonage and Skype. My sister and her family came out for 2 weeks last year and we had a blast at Disneyland.

Do you work in Dubai? It can really make you forget about being homesick.
No i'm not working at the moment. I did and i felt worse because i couldn't go home! What to do?
I know i need to make things work here.

Whats it like in Seattle? What do you like about it?
Old May 27th 2009, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

MrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud ofMrsHawkes has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moto111
I work some strange hours occasionally, I had a conference call with the US tonight/today whatever it is, so just finished off my work from that and now off to bed - but will get a sleep in today
Nite nite Moto!

Sleep tight!
Old May 27th 2009, 11:36 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsHawkes
No i'm not working at the moment. I did and i felt worse because i couldn't go home! What to do?
I know i need to make things work here.

Whats it like in Seattle? What do you like about it?
Mountains on both sides of Seattle - so gorgeous views of snow capped peaks. Very green and lush - lots of trees and flowers - lots of open spaces.
The weather here would remind you of the UK - except we have a summer time when you can plan that to have a BBQ or go swimming in a lake without bringing your umbrella or a blanket to wrap yourself in

Lots of great restaurants - no need to dress up. Lots of theatre, bars and outdoorsy stuff do do.

Relaxed friendly people of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

I like alot about Seattle, but preferred living in DC or London making friends here with Americans have helped me settle.
Old May 28th 2009, 12:20 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kate2112
Mountains on both sides of Seattle - so gorgeous views of snow capped peaks. Very green and lush - lots of trees and flowers - lots of open spaces.
The weather here would remind you of the UK - except we have a summer time when you can plan that to have a BBQ or go swimming in a lake without bringing your umbrella or a blanket to wrap yourself in

Lots of great restaurants - no need to dress up. Lots of theatre, bars and outdoorsy stuff do do.

Relaxed friendly people of all ethnic and cultural backgrounds.

I like alot about Seattle, but preferred living in DC or London making friends here with Americans have helped me settle.

That sounds lovely. Too good to be true infact! You must really love it there.

What can i say about Dubs.... I would say it's the best place, or should i say most fascinate place in the world. Have you ever been here?

I would love to come to seattle but it's so far away
Old May 28th 2009, 4:06 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

jeesus, this is EXPATWOMAN worthy...or EJ at a push (RIP)

BC, what have you done??
Old May 28th 2009, 4:11 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Where the hell is a mod when you need one....

Can you report a thread for being a waste of pixels???
Old May 28th 2009, 4:30 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander

BC, what have you done??
I can only claim responsibility of one poster and she went to bed
Old May 28th 2009, 11:36 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

BC, what have you done??
I know, it's.....HORRIFYING.
Old May 28th 2009, 3:16 pm
Junior Showtime

Kate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond reputeKate2112 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course y'all are way to highbrow to find this of any interest - apart from taking time to read it, condescend and comment about it
Old May 28th 2009, 6:12 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I sense a bit of an on-line lesbo action between Kate and MrsHawkes...sweet.
Old May 28th 2009, 6:38 pm
Junior Showtime

I sense a bit of an on-line lesbo action between Kate and MrsHawkes...sweet.
You and your online persona would be enough to make anyone consider other options, wrong as usual, but I'm sure you hear that often from your "partner"
Old May 29th 2009, 9:42 am
banned

Yes you are correct..I am gay..
Old May 30th 2009, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

Surley we are allowed a bit of girl talk sometimes.....

em have to admit though it was after i came home from the pub!
Old May 30th 2009, 9:22 am
banned

Girl talk is exclusive to Expat Woman. Expat Gossip or suchlike..

Womans threads like this are ofcourse allowed and welcomed but are also fair game for blokes to ridicule..

I mean..what drivel