Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

any one going out tonight

any one going out tonight

Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:53 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: any one going out tonight

Originally Posted by Fairydust View Post
Depends when you are going he's away next fri/sat back early sun morning so would have SB with me if I came
well i will be going thurs but back sat.. i hve no probs with kids..
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat View Post
Chalet really only has a double bed, the rooms are better value. The Chalets are over 500 with no more space than a room but with kitchen facilities - I aint cooking!!!

not sure what the suites are like in the actual hotel though ? they might sleep more
Cathy can get a room for 16 quid a night.. will get her to speak to her friend about it and see how many rooms we can book at that price
Old Aug 17th 2007, 6:59 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee View Post
Cathy can get a room for 16 quid a night.. will get her to speak to her friend about it and see how many rooms we can book at that price
Well if thats the case definately count us in
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:01 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust View Post
Well if thats the case definately count us in
Once she has spoken to her I will call you to let you know.. and by the way, this can be any Hilton.. not just Al Ain
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:42 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by beebee View Post
Once she has spoken to her I will call you to let you know.. and by the way, this can be any Hilton.. not just Al Ain
Sounds good BB
Old Aug 17th 2007, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Going out tonight? Going out tonight??????

As Riyadh's newest inhabitant, I can confirm that's a sick joke of a question.

I've already been out actually - a traffic light was out of action on Abdullah Street, so I went down there to watch the traffic jam.

Tomorrow night I'm planning on not doing much, which in Riyadh is as exciting as doing a lot.

A not so imaginary conversation here would go:

"What are you doing tonight?"
"Watching paint dry."
"Really? What colour?"
"Lime green"
"Oh great, I haven't seen that one - can I come round and watch it with you...............?"
Old Aug 18th 2007, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Originally Posted by SAMS View Post
hello every one, really bored any one going out tonight all friends and family on vacations
oh dear Sams, I only just joined this board, otherwise, you could have come out with me and my friends, next time for sure
Old Aug 18th 2007, 10:51 pm
Viva la revolucion..

zamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to beholdzamboooka is a splendid one to behold

Dude, lotsa places to go here in Dubai... doesnt really matter if you're alone or with someone!! Look up timeoutdubai.com
Old Aug 19th 2007, 3:29 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Had a lovely wee stroll round the block a few times-bit wet;tree hadn't grown much but good to tour round.