British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   any one going out tonight (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/any-one-going-out-tonight-474849/)

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:53 pm

Re: any one going out tonight

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 5203325)
Depends when you are going he's away next fri/sat back early sun morning so would have SB with me if I came

well i will be going thurs but back sat.. i hve no probs with kids..

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203329)
Chalet really only has a double bed, the rooms are better value. The Chalets are over 500 with no more space than a room but with kitchen facilities - I aint cooking!!!

not sure what the suites are like in the actual hotel though ? they might sleep more :)

Cathy can get a room for 16 quid a night.. will get her to speak to her friend about it and see how many rooms we can book at that price

Fairydust Aug 17th 2007 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203339)
Cathy can get a room for 16 quid a night.. will get her to speak to her friend about it and see how many rooms we can book at that price

Well if thats the case definately count us in :D

beebee Aug 17th 2007 6:01 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 5203353)
Well if thats the case definately count us in :D

Once she has spoken to her I will call you to let you know.. and by the way, this can be any Hilton.. not just Al Ain

Fairydust Aug 17th 2007 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203362)
Once she has spoken to her I will call you to let you know.. and by the way, this can be any Hilton.. not just Al Ain

Sounds good BB ;)

The Dean Aug 17th 2007 6:55 pm

Going out tonight? Going out tonight??????

As Riyadh's newest inhabitant, I can confirm that's a sick joke of a question.

I've already been out actually - a traffic light was out of action on Abdullah Street, so I went down there to watch the traffic jam.

Tomorrow night I'm planning on not doing much, which in Riyadh is as exciting as doing a lot.

A not so imaginary conversation here would go:

"What are you doing tonight?"
"Watching paint dry."
"Really? What colour?"
"Lime green"
"Oh great, I haven't seen that one - can I come round and watch it with you...............?"

Miss DD Aug 18th 2007 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by SAMS (Post 5202812)
hello every one, really bored any one going out tonight all friends and family on vacations

oh dear Sams, I only just joined this board, otherwise, you could have come out with me and my friends, next time for sure :(:(

zamboooka Aug 18th 2007 9:51 pm

Dude, lotsa places to go here in Dubai... doesnt really matter if you're alone or with someone!! Look up timeoutdubai.com

Eva Aug 19th 2007 2:29 am

Hi,

Had a lovely wee stroll round the block a few times-bit wet;tree hadn't grown much but good to tour round.