British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   any one going out tonight (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/any-one-going-out-tonight-474849/)

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:27 pm

Re: any one going out tonight

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203213)
Oh you going next weekend too? Cathy can look after the mitten while we have a few!!

I think I might have to leave the Mitten :eek::eek: and the mouse :eek::eek::eek:

leave it with me :thumbsup:

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203238)
I think I might have to leave the Mitten :eek::eek: and the mouse :eek::eek::eek:

leave it with me :thumbsup:

anyone else going or you just on your own?

Fairydust Aug 17th 2007 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203221)
Fairy.. would have called if i thought you were at a loose end...

Never mind - next time

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203252)
anyone else going or you just on your own?

well if I aint taking the mitten or the mouse who else I got to bring :lol:

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 5203253)
Never mind - next time

You ok FD?

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 5203253)
Never mind - next time

think there is a BE night out planned for early sept when everyone is back :thumbsup:

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203260)
well if I aint taking the mitten or the mouse who else I got to bring :lol:

Dunno.. do you always go alone?

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:37 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203275)
Dunno.. do you always go alone?

no I always go with the mouse and mitten but if you are there then I got company already!! I got a friend up there called Lisa but I think she will still be in UK. let me speak to the mouse when he gets back from his hols and we can sort something out. Fairy what are Mr Fairy's plans for next weekend???? is he up up and away!!

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203286)
no I always go with the mouse and mitten but if you are there then I got company already!! I got a friend up there called Lisa but I think she will still be in UK. let me speak to the mouse when he gets back from his hols and we can sort something out. Fairy what are Mr Fairy's plans for next weekend???? is he up up and away!!

Ok, I will let you know when its booked so you know we will def be there. Do you go for one night or two?

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203299)
Ok, I will let you know when its booked so you know we will def be there. Do you go for one night or two?

normally two, last time went for three. Had a great time, I went with my mate from another site and her two wee ones, we were in the chalet next to Amazing Grace's husband!! I nipped in and apologised for the noise !!!! :thumbsup:

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:48 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203304)
normally two, last time went for three. Had a great time, I went with my mate from another site and her two wee ones, we were in the chalet next to Amazing Grace's husband!! I nipped in and apologised for the noise !!!! :thumbsup:

We will prob go up Thurs eve and come back sat, cant do any longer cos of work.. how many does a chalet sleep, only asking as Cathy can get a good discount through a mate

Fairydust Aug 17th 2007 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203266)
You ok FD?

Well you know so so but in need of a good night out :p

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:50 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 5203318)
Well you know so so but in need of a good night out :p

Come to Al Ain next weekend!

Fairydust Aug 17th 2007 5:51 pm

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203286)

Depends when you are going he's away next fri/sat back early sun morning so would have SB with me if I came

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:52 pm

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203315)
We will prob go up Thurs eve and come back sat, cant do any longer cos of work.. how many does a chalet sleep, only asking as Cathy can get a good discount through a mate

Chalet really only has a double bed, the rooms are better value. The Chalets are over 500 with no more space than a room but with kitchen facilities - I aint cooking!!!

not sure what the suites are like in the actual hotel though ? they might sleep more :)