British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   any one going out tonight (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/any-one-going-out-tonight-474849/)

SAMS Aug 17th 2007 3:51 pm

any one going out tonight
 
hello every one, really bored any one going out tonight all friends and family on vacations

beebee Aug 17th 2007 4:56 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by SAMS (Post 5202812)
hello every one, really bored any one going out tonight all friends and family on vacations

Hi SAMS.. I am one who is staying in bored like you...

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 4:57 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203081)
Hi SAMS.. I am one who is staying in bored like you...

me too! well hacked off.

beebee Aug 17th 2007 4:58 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203086)
me too! well hacked off.

The three of us should hve got together..

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:00 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203091)
The three of us should hve got together..

I can hardly walk since I fell over the other night, Little Miss is in bed, I got no babysitter and Atilla is enjoying himself in Scotland.

Unhappy Bunny :(

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:07 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203105)
I can hardly walk since I fell over the other night, Little Miss is in bed, I got no babysitter and Atilla is enjoying himself in Scotland.

Unhappy Bunny :(

Oh yeah, how did you fall over?

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:08 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203138)
Oh yeah, how did you fall over?

my agent has advised that I make 'no comment' statements to this question. :lol:

why you here? thought you were going away??

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:09 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203146)
my agent has advised that I make 'no comment' statements to this question. :lol:

why you here? thought you were going away??

Going away where?

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:11 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203151)
Going away where?

inland, soldier country??

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:14 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203160)
inland, soldier country??

Oh.. no. thats probably next weekend, getting a good deal at the Hilton :thumbsup:

Fairydust Aug 17th 2007 5:19 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 
Why didn't anyone phone me I would have been up for a night out tonight

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:20 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by beebee (Post 5203171)
Oh.. no. thats probably next weekend, getting a good deal at the Hilton :thumbsup:

oh might see you there!!!

Blue Cat Aug 17th 2007 5:21 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 5203191)
Why didn't anyone phone me I would have been up for a night out tonight

cos we all left it too late, I couldn't come anyway cos I got madam and no babysitter :(

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:23 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by Blue Cat (Post 5203199)
oh might see you there!!!

Oh you going next weekend too? Cathy can look after the mitten while we have a few!!

beebee Aug 17th 2007 5:24 pm

Re: any one going out tonight
 

Originally Posted by Fairydust (Post 5203191)
Why didn't anyone phone me I would have been up for a night out tonight

Fairy.. would have called if i thought you were at a loose end...


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:06 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.