Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

any one going out tonight

any one going out tonight

Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:27 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: any one going out tonight

Originally Posted by beebee
Oh you going next weekend too? Cathy can look after the mitten while we have a few!!
I think I might have to leave the Mitten and the mouse

leave it with me
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:30 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think I might have to leave the Mitten and the mouse

leave it with me
anyone else going or you just on your own?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:30 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Fairy.. would have called if i thought you were at a loose end...
Never mind - next time
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

anyone else going or you just on your own?
well if I aint taking the mitten or the mouse who else I got to bring
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:32 pm

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Never mind - next time
You ok FD?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:33 pm
Concierge

Never mind - next time
think there is a BE night out planned for early sept when everyone is back
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:33 pm

well if I aint taking the mitten or the mouse who else I got to bring
Dunno.. do you always go alone?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:37 pm
Concierge

Dunno.. do you always go alone?
no I always go with the mouse and mitten but if you are there then I got company already!! I got a friend up there called Lisa but I think she will still be in UK. let me speak to the mouse when he gets back from his hols and we can sort something out. Fairy what are Mr Fairy's plans for next weekend???? is he up up and away!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:43 pm

no I always go with the mouse and mitten but if you are there then I got company already!! I got a friend up there called Lisa but I think she will still be in UK. let me speak to the mouse when he gets back from his hols and we can sort something out. Fairy what are Mr Fairy's plans for next weekend???? is he up up and away!!
Ok, I will let you know when its booked so you know we will def be there. Do you go for one night or two?
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:45 pm
Concierge

Ok, I will let you know when its booked so you know we will def be there. Do you go for one night or two?
normally two, last time went for three. Had a great time, I went with my mate from another site and her two wee ones, we were in the chalet next to Amazing Grace's husband!! I nipped in and apologised for the noise !!!!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:48 pm

normally two, last time went for three. Had a great time, I went with my mate from another site and her two wee ones, we were in the chalet next to Amazing Grace's husband!! I nipped in and apologised for the noise !!!!
We will prob go up Thurs eve and come back sat, cant do any longer cos of work.. how many does a chalet sleep, only asking as Cathy can get a good discount through a mate
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:49 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

You ok FD?
Well you know so so but in need of a good night out
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:50 pm

Well you know so so but in need of a good night out
Come to Al Ain next weekend!
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:51 pm
Its all good

Depends when you are going he's away next fri/sat back early sun morning so would have SB with me if I came
Old Aug 17th 2007, 5:52 pm
Concierge

We will prob go up Thurs eve and come back sat, cant do any longer cos of work.. how many does a chalet sleep, only asking as Cathy can get a good discount through a mate
Chalet really only has a double bed, the rooms are better value. The Chalets are over 500 with no more space than a room but with kitchen facilities - I aint cooking!!!

not sure what the suites are like in the actual hotel though ? they might sleep more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.