Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Any GoPro experts out there

Any GoPro experts out there

Old Jul 3rd 2015, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any GoPro experts out there

OK so I had my Hero 4 silver arrive, picked up a Sandisk Ultra Plus 64GB card, formatted it before using
and today started taking some trial movies.
Come back to watch them through the GoPro app and the frames freeze quite often whilst the sound carries on as normal.
Really jittery and shite
shot on 30 fps and 2704 x 1520

Am I missing something really obvious????

Yes I was, no response required, no need for the read the instructions dickhead etc etc as I now have

Last edited by Tockalosh; Jul 3rd 2015 at 10:57 am. Reason: i am a man, I cant and dont read instructions
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Tockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond reputeTockalosh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any GoPro experts out there

ah what a load of ****ing bollox this is.

My Sony laptop went red hot and stopped working on the studio program which is the only place I could find my files. disconnected the gopro and everything ****ing vanished
Now the ****ing program wont open.
**** what happened to plug and play
This is a crock of shit and either it or the ****ing laptop will die this afternoon.
Day ****ing ruined by something the size of a box of ****ing matches.
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 1:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond reputeOleJanx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tockalosh
ah what a load of ****ing bollox this is.

My Sony laptop went red hot and stopped working on the studio program which is the only place I could find my files. disconnected the gopro and everything ****ing vanished
Now the ****ing program wont open.
**** what happened to plug and play
This is a crock of shit and either it or the ****ing laptop will die this afternoon.
Day ****ing ruined by something the size of a box of ****ing matches.
Time for a beer or six I suppose...
Old Jul 3rd 2015, 3:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

So my Sony overheats, left it to cool and all worked again

Videos edited and published but it won't play MP4's

Very long upload going on to Facebook to see if it plays there via phone

Much Stella consumed
Old Jul 4th 2015, 4:43 am
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

I seem to remember my dad had the same/similar issue. In his case it was related to the frame rate being too high for his computer to cope. We turned it down (to 24fps?) and it was all fine and dandy..
Old Jul 4th 2015, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by norsk
I seem to remember my dad had the same/similar issue. In his case it was related to the frame rate being too high for his computer to cope. We turned it down (to 24fps?) and it was all fine and dandy..

Thanks Norsky, will give it a try this arvo.
Old Jul 5th 2015, 5:43 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Old Jul 7th 2015, 10:23 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Btw
http://9gag.com/tv/p/a98wjM/gopro-hero4-session-cube-camera?ref=hl
Old Jul 8th 2015, 4:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Balls of titanium