Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

any comments from our resident lovelies?

any comments from our resident lovelies?

Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Oh please, you lard-butt British frumps have got off too lightly

Originally Posted by Eva
-

yes,good aren't they....gawd how many people you seen in concert???

I don't know why SYB's avatar does that to me...everytime I see it I think Hootie.Maybe its the Giotto-esque perfectly formed circular gob on him- ....can almost hear the OO....
You're close, actually - it's Miles Davis. Hence the developed labial musclature....
Old Dec 17th 2007, 3:59 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Sorry, I forgot. You're a shit-stirring hysterical drama queen. Good personality for a singer, really. When you become a diva of international renown I'll sell your posts to a tabloid and make a mint.
move over Mariah Carey...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:00 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

You're close, actually - it's Miles Davis. Hence the developed labial musclature....
fab equine upper maxillo too.....noble.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
fab equine upper maxillo too.....noble.
hippolytus facia...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:08 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

hippolytus facia...
Puello belitatem

Haven't a clue about your mustang dashboard though
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Puello belitatem

Haven't a clue about your mustang dashboard though
it's a bifurcation from the equine.... there was another available hop to Thomas Equinus - the father of hippology...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:19 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

it's a bifurcation from the equine.... there was another available hop to Thomas Equinus - the father of hippology...
Ah so alternative music scene covered then-hip hop....

Wassat then-like Aquinas from your Saint of the Day thingy?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Ah so alternative music scene covered then-hip hop....

Wassat then-like Aquinas from your Saint of the Day thingy?

I'd be rude about your horse puns, but that would be hippocritical...

{groan}

Strictly speaking, December 17 is the day of Saint Lazarus, not St T de Acquinas. You know, he who came back from the dead and all that...
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:44 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'd be rude about your horse puns, but that would be hippocritical...

{groan}

Strictly speaking, December 17 is the day of Saint Lazarus, not St T de Acquinas. You know, he who came back from the dead and all that...
Just becos I got big breasts don't mean I got a tiny medulla oblongata-I know who Lazarus was.....besides I do that all the time- well quite a lot..I raise men from the dead.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Just becos I got big breasts don't mean I got a tiny medulla oblongata-I know who Lazarus was.....besides I do that all the time- well quite a lot..I raise men from the dead.
necromancy? I prefer nymphomania.
Old Dec 17th 2007, 4:48 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Sorry, let me qualify that-while a weak pulse can be detected ..other parts of the body indicate 'Goodnight Vienna'
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Sorry, let me qualify that-while a weak pulse can be detected ..other parts of the body indicate 'Goodnight Vienna'
So you have a lot of experience with comatose men with weak hearts... Do you pre-select specimens to fit the criteria, or is the condition the result of having spent time with you?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:31 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

So you have a lot of experience with comatose men with weak hearts... Do you pre-select specimens to fit the criteria, or is the condition the result of having spent time with you?
You are a cheeky bitch!I don't push them into tidal waves-or whack their bonces with wave boards - I save them!.I run miles along the beach away from the Hoff carrying two portable flashing banana coloured miners' Davy Safety Lamps-not easy so close to silicon ya know-dive in lassoo em then get grief from their missus for rescuing them...ask the bird doin bird from Panama?Speaking of which, I ain't talkin to you anymore cos I dropped the green and you still not wearing the fancy fedora...

should flashing come b4 portable?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
You are a cheeky bitch!I don't push them into tidal waves-or whack their bonces with wave boards - I save them!.I run miles along the beach away from the Hoff carrying two portable flashing banana coloured miners' Davy Safety Lamps-not easy so close to silicon ya know-dive in lassoo em then get grief from their missus for rescuing them...ask the bird doin bird from Panama?Speaking of which, I ain't talkin to you anymore cos I dropped the green and you still not wearing the fancy fedora...

should flashing come b4 portable?
You really are, aren't you?
Old Dec 17th 2007, 5:47 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You really are, aren't you?
Woof

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.