antihistamine

Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:55 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default antihistamine

Ok my legs and ankles are going mad, I'm so itchy I can't even concentrate,

doctor says one antihistamine a day, I've taken two already and it's bad, what will happen if I take more???
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:12 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: antihistamine

Originally Posted by Spugsy

doctor says one antihistamine a day, I've taken two already and it's bad, what will happen if I take more???
no idea...try it and let us know ok...
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:18 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
no idea...try it and let us know ok...
well I've took it anyway and it was twice as strong as the last ones.

And sorry to bore you all, but I found nowt on google (yes I did actually check),

so if I die, pass out or piss myself....you'll be the first to know.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

won't do any good. I find that they get rid of the initial itching but not itching the following days
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:29 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
won't do any good. I find that they get rid of the initial itching but not itching the following days
oh for ****s sake, how long will this last?? xmas do tomorrow, all day at the beach then on the hoy
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Put some savlon on the bites. That will help with the itching.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

why are they itching? allergic reaction? which antihistamine have they given you?
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:35 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
why are they itching? allergic reaction? which antihistamine have they given you?
ok really, REALLY bad reaction to mosquitos, sandbugs - summat, all ankles are covered in red lumps, blotches - man its not nice, looks awful - I've taken 2 10mg tablets, first one did the trick then wore off, so been to boots and got some 20mg ones, taken one of those and got cream - cream to go on twice a day, I've had it on 6 times already - this is bloody awful man,

I had a few hours sleep as they are so bad, was up 5 times for either freezing cold or red hot shower on the blotches, actually went to hospital to get them looked at this morning rather than piss about with a doctor.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:37 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

ok really, REALLY bad reaction to mosquitos, sandbugs - summat, all ankles are covered in red lumps, blotches - man its not nice, looks awful - I've taken 2 10mg tablets, first one did the trick then wore off, so been to boots and got some 20mg ones, taken one of those and got cream - cream to go on twice a day, I've had it on 6 times already - this is bloody awful man,

I had a few hours sleep as they are so bad, was up 5 times for either freezing cold or red hot shower on the blotches, actually went to hospital to get them looked at this morning rather than piss about with a doctor.
you need an antihistamine injection, works a hell of a lot quicker than the tablets. Get some calamine lotion as well, it is pretty soothing. Another good thing is the aftersun stuff that has lignocaine in it, numbs it a bit. Poor you
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

you need an antihistamine injection, works a hell of a lot quicker than the tablets. Get some calamine lotion as well, it is pretty soothing. Another good thing is the aftersun stuff that has lignocaine in it, numbs it a bit. Poor you
where do I get these things from?

I;ve got no medical insurance at the moment so seeing the doc at the hospital cost me AED 480
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:45 am
why ayeeeee man!

um, I'm starting to feel drowsy now....
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:46 am
Concierge

where do I get these things from?

I;ve got no medical insurance at the moment so seeing the doc at the hospital cost me AED 480
you will get the aftersun in Boots, and if you are taking Clarityn, change it to Zirtek, it is better and is non drowsy. If it doesn't improve get yourself down to the Government hospital - the one near the Creek and go to their Casualty Unit. Can't remember the name, think is is Rashid Hospital. They are pretty good there.
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:50 am
why ayeeeee man!

you will get the aftersun in Boots, and if you are taking Clarityn, change it to Zirtek, it is better and is non drowsy. If it doesn't improve get yourself down to the Government hospital - the one near the Creek and go to their Casualty Unit. Can't remember the name, think is is Rashid Hospital. They are pretty good there.
got Clarityn and Zirtek...
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:52 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: antihistamine

um, I'm starting to feel drowsy now....
That's quite normal often, what have they got you on?
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 9:53 am
Concierge

got Clarityn and Zirtek...
Clarityn will make you drowsy, Zirtek won't. Wonder they they gave you the two of them?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.