Another Saudi video

Old Nov 27th 2013, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Saudi video

Originally Posted by Irishbeekeeper
I love it when you talk dirty to me
looks like it don't take much for you...you live in Saudi ? :P
Old Nov 27th 2013, 4:03 pm
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
looks like it don't take much for you...you live in Saudi ? :P
haha good one
Old Nov 27th 2013, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

Myusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really nice

I am dumbfounded by the fact that there are other women in the room watching this
Why? Lynndie England wasn't a saint as one famous example.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alexa
I guess people are by now used to that kind of shit coming from there...I have not even watched it, and will not.
You need to watch it and then share it.. you can't be outraged unless you know for why darling!!
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:41 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
You need to watch it and then share it.. you can't be outraged unless you know for why darling!!
I'm on holiday, just been for dinner and that has been haunting me throughout. It's like something from 'Hostel'.

I still can't comprehend why they would do that to another human being. It makes water boarding seem tame. And I can't seeing anyone being held to account for this.

Sickening just doesn't cut it.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen vids like that. I don't need to hear and see that poor woman suffering and those bastards enjoying it and laughing. I KNOW. For me that is enough to to be outraged.
Patsy, I just can't bear to see and hear it .
Old Nov 27th 2013, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Myusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really niceMyusernamewastaken is just really nice

What must happen to a person to become like that?
Bad cooking?

Sorry about the black humour, I couldn't agree more with the previously stated condemnations. Appalling cruelty happens everywhere in the world but it's probably even more appalling if authorities choose not to prosecute persons committing such acts. Hopefully the acts shown in the video will lead to proportionate consequences for the perpetrators.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

I do get her way of thinking; watching it will just piss me off and put me in a bad mood, and I can imagine what they do to her in the video.

This is a neurologic issue, because the perps are psychopaths, their brain is incapable of feeling empathy and compassion. If a brain scan was done on the perps, I'm sure it would should the lobe of the brain that is responsible for empathy is tiny and or neuron activity is negligent.

Last edited by Boomhauer; Nov 27th 2013 at 9:39 pm.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Is it "more ok" if corporal or capital punishment is sanctioned by the state? There are cases of people in Singapore receiving corporal punishment for crimes such as overstaying a visa or capital punishment for some economic crimes in China.

Last edited by Myusernamewastaken; Nov 27th 2013 at 10:51 pm.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 11:10 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Fully able to watch the video on YouTube, but if you want to see a bit of natural bodily form, it's censored. ' king crazy.
Old Nov 28th 2013, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
I do get her way of thinking; watching it will just piss me off and put me in a bad mood, and I can imagine what they do to her in the video.

This is a neurologic issue, because the perps are psychopaths, their brain is incapable of feeling empathy and compassion. If a brain scan was done on the perps, I'm sure it would should the lobe of the brain that is responsible for empathy is tiny and or neuron activity is negligent.
People like that should be incarcerated in a Buddhist monastery.
Old Nov 28th 2013, 10:19 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I really wish I hadn't watched that bastards, I am guessing it is safe to say Riyadh won't be hosting an expo.
Old Nov 28th 2013, 9:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

This is a nasty stuff indeed, those bastards have to be punished for this act, and in a proper Islamic state the punishment will be to get that poor girl do the same thing to each one of them (eye for an eye justice). Now, in case is someone trying to make a point with this video, let me tell him that this video does not prove that the English are better than the Saudis, because evil does not know boundaries, and there are sick and evil people in every society. Take a look at this example to see my point:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-24145299
Old Nov 28th 2013, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
This is a nasty stuff indeed, those bastards have to be punished for this act, and in a proper Islamic state the punishment will be to get that poor girl do the same thing to each one of them (eye for an eye justice). Now, in case is someone trying to make a point with this video, let me tell him that this video does not prove that the English are better than the Saudis, because evil does not know boundaries, and there are sick and evil people in every society. Take a look at this example to see my point:

Where is Allah, why isn't he punishing them? Why did he allow for this to happen in the first place?
Old Nov 29th 2013, 1:45 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark

Again with the attempted defense of the indefensible

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.