Reload this Page >

Another one for the Darwin Award

Another one for the Darwin Award

Old May 16th 2013, 6:22 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Another one for the Darwin Award

Swedish man dies after having sex with a hornet's nest.

An autopsy of Hasse's body showed semen on some of the dead wasps and a number of the victim's pubic hair was found at the entrance of the nest. His fingerprints were also found on the nest, leading the police to believe he had been trying to have sex with the hornet's nest when he was stung to death.

"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies told the news website.

"I don't even think about the pain he must have suffered both within himself [from his fetish] and incurred by the wasp attack."
Funny lot those turnips.
Old May 16th 2013, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another one for the Darwin Award

That Viking energy needs release.
Old May 16th 2013, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh
No shit Sherlock! Something's just don't need said.
Old May 16th 2013, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

DohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant futureDohaLady has a brilliant future

Wasps, hornets & bee's terrify me but I feel pretty bad for them just being attacked by a penis in their own home. I bet non of them expected that when they woke up... 'semen on some of the dead wasps' Awful
Old May 16th 2013, 7:58 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by DohaLady
Wasps, hornets & bee's terrify me but I feel pretty bad for them just being attacked by a penis in their own home. I bet non of them expected that when they woke up... 'semen on some of the dead wasps' Awful
He must have been pretty trigger happy in order to shoot his load while getting stung!

That's not a good thought is it?
Old May 16th 2013, 8:05 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
He must have been pretty trigger happy in order to shoot his load while getting stung!

That's not a good thought is it?
the sensation of the stings must have made him horny?
Old May 16th 2013, 8:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I've been stung before for having sex.
Old May 16th 2013, 8:10 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
That's only when the nigerian lady nicked your wallet....
Old May 16th 2013, 8:12 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy