Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Another Dubai Brit in trouble...

Another Dubai Brit in trouble...

Old May 31st 2012, 8:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Another Dubai Brit in trouble...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...i-bum-rap.html

Arse-pinching this time.
Old May 31st 2012, 8:46 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Dubai Brit in trouble...

When will retards learn you cant just drop someone out here and expect to get away with it.

Though you also cant expect to touch a birds arse and not get dropped..........

I would just jail them both, its easier and they would end up in the same cell so will have time to kiss and make up.
Old May 31st 2012, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

******* Pikey
Old May 31st 2012, 9:06 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

And I would jail the bird too as no doubt she was dressed *Western* and deserved it.
Old May 31st 2012, 9:10 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
And I would jail the bird too as no doubt she was dressed *Western* and deserved it.
Yea, jail the tart, if she didn't have an arse, this wouldn't have happened.
Old May 31st 2012, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by commander
Yea, jail the tart, if she didn't have an arse, this wouldn't have happened.
lmao !!...but no pinching it !! unless you wanna do stretch..!

the sun must have **** all else worthy of investigating or printing thats all i can say...was it a western couple imnvolved ? why would the authorities get called in ? the boyfriend punched the gropers lights out - thatwas trial, judge & jury over where i come from - then you get back on the lash.

ahhhh.. the good 'ol days...
Old May 31st 2012, 9:26 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Surely the issue that they are actually being punished for is drinking?
Old May 31st 2012, 9:40 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Meow
Drinking + causing trouble. I don't think I've heard of a case where someone gets done JUST for drinking (or shagging, for that matter). However, cause a scene or be indiscreet, and you're in shit. Which, as far as I'm concerned, it just how it should be.
Old May 31st 2012, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

goonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud ofgoonerseba has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Meow
as always Meow you are spot on...both men being charged with being drunk plus the groper with sexual assault.

but who would have called the authorities ? the bar itself ?

forgive me if this is staing the bleesin' obvious but the "law" surrounding alcholol - consumption, selling, supply, - in UAE seems totally on its arse !

how can you legally sell/supply alcholhol then prosecute the buggers who consume it for being drunk ?

sorry..its thursday, its hot, its silly season for me
Old May 31st 2012, 9:51 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by goonerseba
as always Meow you are spot on...both men being charged with being drunk plus the groper with sexual assault.

but who would have called the authorities ? the bar itself ?

forgive me if this is staing the bleesin' obvious but the "law" surrounding alcholol - consumption, selling, supply, - in UAE seems totally on its arse !

how can you legally sell/supply alcholhol then prosecute the buggers who consume it for being drunk ?

sorry..its thursday, its hot, its silly season for me
Theoretically you've got a point.

But we all know that if you let a recruitment consultant / estate agent / half wit drink loads of pints and champagne and rum and vodka at a brunch for four hours, then carry on you will end up with one of those acting like a true tsunamicunt of epic proportions.

I can get pissed, have a laugh and not act like a twat / pinch arses / offend people. I certainly wouldn't get involved in a ruck over here.....for this guys exact reason (the jail term).

Don't see it as a massive challenge to just not be a prick.
Old May 31st 2012, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

question is though, did he pinch her arse? I'm voting yes.
Old May 31st 2012, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I don't believe this story, there's no mention of his salary.
Old May 31st 2012, 10:45 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Drinking + causing trouble. I don't think I've heard of a case where someone gets done JUST for drinking (or shagging, for that matter). However, cause a scene or be indiscreet, and you're in shit. Which, as far as I'm concerned, it just how it should be.
Couldn't agree more. You can away with most things here, Just be discreet. If you feel the need to touch an arse that is catered for in the York/Seaview/pano......
Old May 31st 2012, 10:45 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
a true tsunamicunt of epic proportions.
wow, just wow
Old May 31st 2012, 10:52 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
wow, just wow
i know, tsunamicunt...brilliant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.