Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default Anonymous publish list of all banned sites in UAE

And the words you're not allowed to search under

Here

List is here

Keywords are here

Apart from the usual, I was amused that hairy-armpits-women.com is blocked!
Old Jul 30th 2012, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anonymous publish list of all banned sites in UAE

Looks interesting but "Here" is blocked! Didn't try others as my NPV expired sometime back!
Old Jul 30th 2012, 3:41 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim Smith View Post
Looks interesting but "Here" is blocked! Didn't try others as my NPV expired sometime back!
Where are you Jim? It's not blocked for me and I'm on Du, although I thought Du and Etisalat have their own proxy filters so I suppose they don't block the same things..

Some URL's listed as blocked are local websites. One of the links is for a sub-domain of ENOC. Weird.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 11:59 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

All three links take me to

Old Jul 31st 2012, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by norsk View Post
Where are you Jim? It's not blocked for me and I'm on Du, although I thought Du and Etisalat have their own proxy filters so I suppose they don't block the same things..

Some URL's listed as blocked are local websites. One of the links is for a sub-domain of ENOC. Weird.
The Gardens, on Etisalat! Only tried once, so maybe worth a second shot!
Old Jul 31st 2012, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tried all 3 and get same result as Meow!
Old Jul 31st 2012, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

I guess your average pc user will then obviously be unable to readily access the sites then.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 1:44 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Meow View Post
All three links take me to

http://i46.tinypic.com/9gfyi9.jpg
Hardly surprising Meow, but I'm sure you have the wherewithal to work out a way.
Old Jul 31st 2012, 1:55 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

What is interesting is that some areas of (for example) You tube are blocked, like these two urls

13378 http://youtube.com/watch?v=e0KDgNgCN2I
13379 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0KDgNgCN2I

Facebook and people who have left islam?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/allh/151248091566605
http://www.facebook.com/pages/almwmn...24358114281975
http://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/People_Who_Left_Islam

Actually, don't know why I'm posting these, you can't see them anyway!

And of course the TRA said it never happened...
Old Jul 31st 2012, 2:22 pm
Token Scandinavian Bloke

norsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond reputenorsk has a reputation beyond repute

It seems Du have a different list of sites they block than Etisalat. So is it a matter of the ISP's self-policing? If so that explain how the TRA can say they are not blocking anything...

Old Aug 1st 2012, 5:36 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Incidentally, I noticed whilst watching Bob's Burgers yesterday that they censored the word "hannukah"... [sorry, don't know how to spell it and don't want to Google it ].
Old Aug 1st 2012, 6:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LaLaLayla View Post
Incidentally, I noticed whilst watching Bob's Burgers yesterday that they censored the word "hannukah"... [sorry, don't know how to spell it and don't want to Google it ].
I have to get past the censor here at the office first.......... they block anything political (UK Labour Party, for example). They also block campaigning sites eg Friends of the Earth................
Old Aug 1st 2012, 8:11 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
I have to get past the censor here at the office first.......... they block anything political (UK Labour Party, for example). They also block campaigning sites eg Friends of the Earth................
Because I'm guessing you subscribe to both sites???

And couldn't you get an actual picture of dear old Mauve Benchpress, god rest her? HuffPost is using a particularly hideous one that would lend itself well to avatarisation.
Old Aug 1st 2012, 9:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope View Post
Because I'm guessing you subscribe to both sites???

And couldn't you get an actual picture of dear old Mauve Benchpress, god rest her? HuffPost is using a particularly hideous one that would lend itself well to avatarisation.
Thanks for the avatar idea but I'm sure someone else has died by now..... I'll check and do the needful.

I don't subscribe to those sites (you know I'm a Ukipper) - I was just illustrating a point. Funnily enough though, You Tube is accessible.........
Old Aug 1st 2012, 10:18 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean View Post
I don't subscribe to those sites (you know I'm a Ukipper)
That was my point - hardly the preferred locations of a declared friend of Farage..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.