Angelina Jolie

Old May 23rd 2013, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of
Default Angelina Jolie

I can't believe that I missed this - Angelina Jolie having a double mastectomy to minimise her risk of getting breast cancer. She had the cancer gene which meant it was 87 percent likely she could contract breast cancer. What a brave woman.

It makes me think about my own general health - I know that I probably don't pay as much attention to it as I should.
Old May 23rd 2013, 11:11 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Angelina Jolie

Where have you been hibernating? Yes, it was a very brave thing to do and also nice to see Brad Pitt giving her his full support. Presumably she has had suitable implants fitted for her acting roles.
Old May 25th 2013, 3:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Frankly, I do not care what Angelina Jolie does with her tits.
Old May 25th 2013, 11:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mentalist
Where have you been hibernating? Yes, it was a very brave thing to do and also nice to see Brad Pitt giving her his full support. Presumably she has had suitable implants fitted for her acting roles.
I think only Brad Pitt will be able to tell the difference!
Old May 27th 2013, 12:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by silversilver
I can't believe that I missed The Dean's earlier thread on this - Angelina Jolie having a double mastectomy to minimise her risk of getting breast cancer. She had the cancer gene which meant it was 87 percent likely she could contract breast cancer. What a brave woman.

It makes me think about my own general health - I know that I probably don't pay as much attention to it as I should.
Corrected your mistake for you.

Old May 27th 2013, 1:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

But..............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Angelina Jolie - FT Letter.pdf (118.0 KB, 99 views)
Old May 28th 2013, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

silversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud ofsilversilver has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The Dean
But..............
Interesting...... but I'm still with Jolie on this one. Taken from another article I read "Would you get on a plane that had an 87 percent chance of not reaching its final destination?"

Actually would you get on a plane that had a 20 percent chance of not reaching its final destination?
Old May 28th 2013, 6:14 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting...... but I'm still with Jolie on this one. Taken from another article I read "Would you get on a plane that had an 87 percent chance of not reaching its final destination?"

Actually would you get on a plane that had a 20 percent chance of not reaching its final destination?
But those questions aren't logical. In the first place the 87% stat seems to have been discredited. In the second place its not merely a question of getting on the train or not, its the consequences of not getting on it.

Still, must be awful to be in the position to have to make that decision.
Old May 28th 2013, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes but Prof Vidyasagar disputes the 87 pct figure claimed, partly due to age-related data being excluded, and partly because he thinks the estimates are flawed anyway.