Andy Murray.......

Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:50 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray.......

Originally Posted by The Dean
Has anyone else noticed the 'new-look' Andy Murray?

Been in the gym with the weights I think...........
Haircut too. Maybe he's looking for some glamour work as an extra earner
Advertising razors perhaps.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:50 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Eva
Compared with Rafa and Murray he is somewhat the veteran now however
if his first serves are working, he could do the two pretenders in a mindgame.
Murray still has a few 'red mist' moments and sometimes seem as if he is almost indifferent to winning.
Rafa wants to win so bad, at times that overambition leads him to make silly
mistakes-just my thoughts.
Roger is such a gentleman and ambassador for the sport, but you don't win trophies for that............
but Murray's red mist moments generally gee him up. Yesterday against the Ukrainian guy, the umpire warned him for communicating with his coach during the change over, which Murray wasnt happy about....He off the chair and won 10 of the next 12 points and walked away with the 2nd set...

You are probably riht about Rafa, but I just wish he would stop picking his Y Fronts out of his arse constantly !

I think Federer has got too big for his boots and struts around like he is God, and the RF stitched into all his clothes and white jacket at Wimbledon is just so so poncy..!
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:51 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Has anyone else noticed the 'new-look' Andy Murray?

Been in the gym with the weights I think...........
yes, they have been working hard on his physique and stamina. Has put on 5lbs in muscle in the last 6 months so they say
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:58 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
but Murray's red mist moments generally gee him up. Yesterday against the Ukrainian guy, the umpire warned him for communicating with his coach during the change over, which Murray wasnt happy about....He off the chair and won 10 of the next 12 points and walked away with the 2nd set...

You are probably riht about Rafa, but I just wish he would stop picking his Y Fronts out of his arse constantly !

I think Federer has got too big for his boots and struts around like he is God, and the RF stitched into all his clothes and white jacket at Wimbledon is just so so poncy..!

Hahahahhaha.

Sure Murray's red mist sometimes work in his favour but it does show he is volatile which might be construed as inconsistent.Has to become more of an Ice Man: a modern day Borg or even Roger to an extent.
I do agre with you in regard to the foppish attire but I'll bet he's earning plenty for that-

When I watch Rafa, I so want to jump into the tv monitor and completely undress him. He has absolutely no style whatsoever and his baggy trousers are an outrage. As for his y's....can't say I've notice so much.S'pose we should be grateful he ain't got 'Cold Feet'
Old Jan 10th 2009, 7:26 pm