Andy Murray.......

Old Jan 9th 2009, 4:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Andy Murray.......

........ beats Federer - again.

"Although world rankings are determined by performances achieved over a long period of time, there is no doubt that - on current form - Murray (world ranked 4th) is the best player in the world".

Discuss.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:16 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andy Murray.......

Originally Posted by The Dean
........ beats Federer - again.

"Although world rankings are determined by performances achieved over a long period of time, there is no doubt that - on current form - Murray (world ranked 4th) is the best player in the world".

Discuss.
He definately seems to have the measure of Federer just now, and long may it continue....thats 4 consecutive victories over him, and has a 5-2 head to head with Roddick, so fingers crossed he can beat him tomorrow..

If he wins tomorrow , he's British.....If he loses, he's a Scot !
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

He's a Scotsman..................alien, what is there to discuss?

(Awaits tirade of abuse from Macscot, Commander etc.)
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:20 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
He's a Scotsman..................alien, what is there to discuss?

(Awaits tirade of abuse from Macscot, Commander etc.)
Shouldnt you be rubbing MD's tummy or something ?
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Shouldnt you be rubbing MD's tummy or something ?
I am rubbing..................something !
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:24 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
I am rubbing..................something !
ah yes, the old cellothane covered pc screen eh !
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

He definately seems to have the measure of Federer just now, and long may it continue....thats 4 consecutive victories over him, and has a 5-2 head to head with Roddick, so fingers crossed he can beat him tomorrow..

If he wins tomorrow , he's British.....If he loses, he's a Scot !
My point is.......... there is not one opponent in world tennis about whom you could state "He'll beat Andy Murray".

And James Blake and Andy Roddick have - reportedly - called him the best in the world 'right now'.

Can't argue.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:26 pm
Hammer for Life

My point is.......... there is not one opponent in world tennis about whom you could state "He'll beat Andy Murray".

And James Blake and Andy Roddick have - reportedly - called him the best in the world 'right now'.

Can't argue.
Unlike you not to argue..
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Joking apart...........good luck to him !
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Unlike you not to argue..
I made a reasonable and easily-argued point.

Who could argue?

And why would I argue with a point I made in a thread I started??
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:37 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Can't argue.

Rafa will come back at him Dean.
He and Murray are in a diferent league from the other top players.
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:38 pm
Hammer for Life

I made a reasonable and easily-argued point.

Who could argue?

And why would I argue with a point I made in a thread I started??
havent seen anyone disagree with you yet though, so you must be arguing with yourself...
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:39 pm
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Eva
Rafa will come back at him Dean.
He and Murray are in a diferent league from the other top players.
I fear Roger's light is fading.....until mid June that is, when he will win Wimbledon again Im sure..
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:45 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

I fear Roger's light is fading.....until mid June that is, when he will win Wimbledon again Im sure..

Compared with Rafa and Murray he is somewhat the veteran now however
if his first serves are working, he could do the two pretenders in a mindgame.
Murray still has a few 'red mist' moments and sometimes seem as if he is almost indifferent to winning.
Rafa wants to win so bad, at times that overambition leads him to make silly
mistakes-just my thoughts.
Roger is such a gentleman and ambassador for the sport, but you don't win trophies for that............
Old Jan 9th 2009, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Eva
Compared with Rafa and Murray he is somewhat the veteran now however
if his first serves are working, he could do the two pretenders in a mindgame.
Murray still has a few 'red mist' moments and sometimes seem as if he is almost indifferent to winning.
Rafa wants to win so bad, at times that overambition leads him to make silly
mistakes-just my thoughts.
Roger is such a gentleman and ambassador for the sport, but you don't win trophies for that............
Has anyone else noticed the 'new-look' Andy Murray?

Been in the gym with the weights I think...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.