Andrea Bocelli

Old Feb 8th 2009, 4:43 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Andrea Bocelli

Rumours tell me that the great man will be playing at the Emirates Palace next month. Hope it won't cost an arm and a leg.

http://www.andreabocelli.com/andreabocelli_eng.htm
Old Feb 9th 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Live for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud ofLive for now has much to be proud of
Default Re: Andrea Bocelli

Originally Posted by lionheart
Rumours tell me that the great man will be playing at the Emirates Palace next month. Hope it won't cost an arm and a leg.

http://www.andreabocelli.com/andreabocelli_eng.htm
2nd March according to the radio on way home from work, but probably an arm and a leg, on my way to get my tickets in the morning though
Old Feb 9th 2009, 4:42 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Live for now
2nd March according to the radio on way home from work, but probably an arm and a leg, on my way to get my tickets in the morning though
His own web site says 27th March but this would be the day before Cold Play. Nothing on Time Out web site yet.
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:11 am

rowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond reputerowell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Live for now
Think the radio got that wrong this article says the 27th

http://www.xpress4me.com/life/uae/lo.../20011730.html
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:22 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

maybe he read the dates wrong...
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:25 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
maybe he read the dates wrong...
i love his version of Johnny Nash's 'I Can See Clearly now'.....
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:28 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
and it's downhill from now on...
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:28 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently he was in Spinneys the other night swinging a dog around his head.

This woman complained it was animal cruelty and was going to report him

He turned round and said shut up, Im just having a look round !!
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:29 am
hmmmm...nice

Apparently he was in Spinneys the other night swinging a dog around his head.

This woman complained it was animal cruelty and was going to report him

He turned round and said shut up, Im just having a look round !!
yup...definately downhill
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:29 am
Hammer for Life

and it's downhill from now on...
His version of the Jackson 5's 'Looking Through the Window' is also a fav..
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:31 am
Hammer for Life

His version of the Jackson 5's 'Looking Through the Window' is also a fav..
but not as good as his rendition of Roberta Flack's 'The First Time Ever I saw your Face'....a real tearjerker
Old Feb 10th 2009, 3:36 am
hmmmm...nice

but not as good as his rendition of Roberta Flack's 'The First Time Ever I saw your Face'....a real tearjerker
shall I start a Heather Mills thread for you...
Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:24 am
Hammer for Life

shall I start a Heather Mills thread for you...
lol....'She's Got Leg' by ZZ Top is a classic, along with 'This Boot was made by Walking' by Nancy Sinatra..
Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:29 am
hmmmm...nice

lol....'She's Got Leg' by ZZ Top is a classic, along with 'This Boot was made by Walking' by Nancy Sinatra..
you get my vote for funniest poster next year...
Old Feb 10th 2009, 4:33 am
Hammer for Life

you get my vote for funniest poster next year...
stop pulling my leg !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.