Amy's Baking Co.

Old May 17th 2013, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Amy's Baking Co.

Originally Posted by shiva
Absolutely superb public meltdown, the couple are insane. I also love the fact that they took on the Internet, that has never ended well.

Red shark yet again you never fail to dissapoint, I am actually starting g to pity you and how you view the world. It must be very lonely and depressing
Is he (Samy not Red Shark) Lebanese though

I kinda feel sorry for her. She loves cats, so come on folks, she can't be as bad as she comes across as.

--

How on earth did they even get to having such a large eatery with the err people skills they exhibit.

Last edited by Boomhauer; May 17th 2013 at 11:49 am.
Old May 17th 2013, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Kix
And why doesn't he have the balls to stand up to her?

Actually the way this guy treats his woman reminds me very much of the Irish husbands. I may be wrong, but after living in Dublin for some time I’d noticed that the Irish wives are the ones who wear the trousers in their household. My own interpretation of this phenomenon is the hard life that nation endured through out their history; Many Irish men used to work away from home and send money back to the wives, their women folks consequently became formidable and strong to be able to manage the house and the children.
Old May 17th 2013, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
Is he (Samy not Red Shark) Lebanese though

I kinda feel sorry for her. She loves cats, so come on folks, she can't be as bad as she comes across as.

--

How on earth did they even get to having such a large eatery with the err people skills they exhibit.
Ok I found the answer to my question; Samy is an Israeli immigrant.
Old May 17th 2013, 10:48 pm
Forum Regular

Round-Bum is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok I found the answer to my question; Samy is an Israeli immigrant.
And a gangster by his own admission.

That was brilliant - just watched it on YouTube Spoilt bitch trapped her sugar daddy and got her dream restaurant, he's afraid of losing her (for some unfathomable reason). Recipe for disaster.

Recipe. See what I did there?

Is that my coat?
Old May 18th 2013, 7:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bongoman2
Removed from You Tube.
Old May 18th 2013, 7:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
Removed from You Tube.
Old May 18th 2013, 7:40 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

But it's elsewhere - the full 60 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XjgHEctcy0

(Won't let me embed - story of my life).
Old May 18th 2013, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

How many of the guys here would do like to hang out with Amy.
Old May 18th 2013, 8:22 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

How many of the guys here would do like to hang out with Amy.
Just the guys? Why not the girls too, imagine her in a threesome and then the red mist descends and she get's a knife....
Old May 18th 2013, 6:01 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

That was awesome. I will never raise my voice or hand to a woman but she would be able to test the patience of a saint.............
Old May 18th 2013, 11:27 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
Just the guys? Why not the girls too, imagine her in a threesome and then the red mist descends and she get's a knife....
Well obviously you wouldn't want a session while she's on the blob would you...
Old May 19th 2013, 7:09 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Originally Posted by Bob
Well obviously you wouldn't want a session while she's on the blob would you...
"On the blob" - quite possibly the worst description ever.

Old May 19th 2013, 7:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
"On the blob" - quite possibly the worst description ever.

She's got the painters and decorators in.............

Arsenal are playing at home.............

A student told me it was Rag Week............
Old May 20th 2013, 8:58 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
She's got the painters and decorators in.............

Arsenal are playing at home.............

A student told me it was Rag Week............

Up on bricks
Old May 20th 2013, 12:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

She served a year in jail for bank fraud. Her name before she married Sammi was Amy Bossingham.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.