Am outraged....

Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Worldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of lightWorldismine is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Am outraged....

When 1 started in year 7 there was this big prick in our class who always bullied smaller kids, then low an behold one day he was sitting behind me(small, but athletically toned with 10% body fat, similar to Floyd Mayweather's build) and started kicking my chair, i told him to stop, he carried on, I told him to go xncjs himself and he came up did the whole bully thing and then slapped me across the head, without thinking I jumped up and stabbed him on the forehead with a fountain pen. TBH it barely left a mark on him, but he never bothered me again. So moral of the story, you should of punched the mum, and let your son do the same to his attacker.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:24 am
Just Joined

Sharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bison
There we go, I don't have kids but l know lots of people that do and I was a kid once and where I come from you are taught to fight back or get your head kicked in.

Good on you for telling your kids to go hit them back, and to SharjahSara I would say that you should have stood back, filmed it on your mobile and blackmailed the mother with it.

I think that unless you tell your kid to fight back he may turn out to be a shirt lifter, I was also quite disturbed that you say he apologises and gives the kid a cuddle, what's all that about the cuddle, sounds a bit weird to me.
Ok, well before you even said that, I knew you didnt have kids. So the kid that hit him is not a wimp?? Even though he needed his mum to stand there to help him out while he was hitting mine??

As for the giving a kid a cuddle, let me remind you that he is 20 MONTHS OLD. Can barely speak a sentence, and I prefer to raise my child to have manners and empathy, and to make up for what he has done wrong. Not slog out the random kid who may have hit him in the play area.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:29 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

I'm assuming you have used the name 'kiyan' to protect his real name.

If not, its maybe a good thing he's getting toughened up now before school age.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:30 am
100% British Beef

Bison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond reputeBison has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come off it Bison, the kid's only 20 months old...
As for the giving a kid a cuddle, let me remind you that he is 20 MONTHS OLD. Can barely speak a sentence, and I prefer to raise my child to have manners and empathy, and to make up for what he has done wrong. Not slog out the random kid who may have hit him in the play area.
<snip> I am also concerned that your poor child cannot speak, is he one of those quiet types, most 2 year olds can talk and swear like troopers.

Cuddles are a no no in my book, If someone apologised to me and tried to cuddle me, then they would get a kick in, unless they were female and even though I don't have kids as I said I know lots of people (friends, relatives) that have kids. I have young cousins and a much much younger brother etc and am not a stranger to them. So I feel I can comment with relative experience on the subject.

When I was in playgroup I wrapped one of those little plastic bikes round some kids head cos he pushed me over, I must have been around the same age. He didn't do it again and when the playgroup leader told my parents, my mum said 'That'll be the last time someone pushes him over' and it was.

Now that all the other kids in the soft play area have witnessed your son being beaten and know what a soft target he is, they will pursue him like vultures. You have to take your son back, and tell him to go and punch the boys mother, only then will he become a man

Bison

Last edited by Autonomy; Jan 7th 2009 at 7:56 am. Reason: not in the mood for any more religious hatred or, in this case, homophobia today. grow up.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:31 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by commander

maybe we could organise a BE kids play date...Bison could be in charge of watching them while we all sit around yap yap yapping
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Sharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really niceSharjahsara is just really nice

Originally Posted by commander

Oh, hillarious, really. So now the forum has become an attack on a child, how sad. My mistake for posting here, obviously.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:37 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MataHari
maybe we could organise a BE kids play date...Bison could be in charge of watching them while we all sit around yap yap yapping
I honestly dont see the humor here. Sorry.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
He can take them all for a joy ride in his lumina and then for self defense lessons - I'll wait til my health insurance cards arrive and then I think Bison has himself a job as my new babysitter.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Sara, I am with you on this one, but you have to take the rough with the smooth on this forum as I have found personally quite a few times here.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:38 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sharjahsara
Oh, hillarious, really. So now the forum has become an attack on a child, how sad. My mistake for posting here, obviously.
its a usual case of cheap shots being the easiest..
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:39 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
its a usual case of cheap shots being the easiest..
ohhhhhhhh...where's your dummy
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:41 am
hmmmm...nice

I am sorry too...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:42 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Sara, I am with you on this one, but you have to take the rough with the smooth on this forum as I have found personally quite a few times here.
Yes, but I was merely asking for opinions on the situation. I never imagined that people would resort to taking the piss out of a 20 month old child. Had I known that I never would have bothered. Seen as I am now even more annoyed than I was to begin with, I will leave you all to get on with slagging a child.
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:44 am
hmmmm...nice

Yes, but I was merely asking for opinions on the situation. I never imagined that people would resort to taking the piss out of a 20 month old child. Had I known that I never would have bothered. Seen as I am now even more annoyed than I was to begin with, I will leave you all to get on with slagging a child.
don't let some people you've never met and post on an internet forum wind you up...
for things like this, you might want to post on expat woman...you might get a lot of sympathy there, maybe even some cyber cuddles...
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Sara, don't take offence. You'll get used to the sense of humor on this forum. The lesson is, this place is good for a laugh or debate, job issues, etc - the ladies on EW are more sympathetic towards kids type posts. Don't let it get to you, stick around awhile, you'll get to like them all (well most of them anyway).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.