Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

am back what did i miss

Wikiposts

am back what did i miss

Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default am back what did i miss

so japan was amazing, if you haven't been , go, amazing, nicest people ever and customer service, unbelievable and so clean and great fun. go you wont regret it.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: am back what did i miss

ps am well pissed have being at a business lunch all afternoon, so excuse me grammar police, lol
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
ps am well pissed have being at a business lunch all afternoon, so excuse me grammar police, lol
oops sorry been, where is eva
Old Aug 19th 2009, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

oops sorry been, where is eva
Talking to yourself is bad enough, but if you're going to start arguing with yourself...........
Old Aug 19th 2009, 7:16 am
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

glad you had fun....and yeah, great place...where abouts did you go

And you've not missed much.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 3:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

hahahahaha, grace...sounds like you had a great holiday, don't think you've missed anything here...

MM, xx
Old Aug 19th 2009, 7:57 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

It's been remarkably quiet. Glad to hear you had a good trip.

Welcome back!

-
Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:04 pm
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

so japan was amazing, if you haven't been , go, amazing, nicest people ever and customer service, unbelievable and so clean and great fun. go you wont regret it.
welcome bank Grace......did you eat any dog ?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 8:48 pm
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

Sounds awesome - that's one place I've always wanted to go. I love everything Japanese, the food, culture, people, art, fashion, movies etc

Where did you stay and what did you see?
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bob

glad you had fun....and yeah, great place...where abouts did you go

And you've not missed much.
went to tokyo, did all the must do's, then to kyoto on the bullet train, wow, is a pc of art that train. Even managed to see a geisha girl which is very rare i am told, lol, luck of the irish.

Did a lot in 8 days, my feet are full of blisters.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BangleMan
welcome bank Grace......did you eat any dog ?
lol don't think so. Any yes all that black hair does kinda freak you out and my god there fashion is soooooooo strange
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:15 pm
Account Closed

went to tokyo, did all the must do's, then to kyoto on the bullet train, wow, is a pc of art that train. Even managed to see a geisha girl which is very rare i am told, lol, luck of the irish.

Did a lot in 8 days, my feet are full of blisters.
Apart from the blisters, it sounds great - I'd love to see a geisha, there's not many left.
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Sounds awesome - that's one place I've always wanted to go. I love everything Japanese, the food, culture, people, art, fashion, movies etc

Where did you stay and what did you see?
Oh you have to go, simply the best place I have been, would go back in a heartbeat. The people are so wonderful.

We stayed at the Peninsular in Tokyo, expensive but worth it, the room was like a suite, huge tv and sofa, every gadget you can think of in the room, sep dressing room, huge bathroom with TV and even spa mode, lol.

If you want to see real customer service, its the place to go. The taxi drivers where white gloves! and the doors open electronically and oh the toilets, so amusing

Stayed at the Hyatt in Kyoto, not so good.

Its damn expensive though and can be tough getting around if you get lost, as very few speak English

My lad also obsessed with the culture for years and speaks some japanese got loads of animee and japanese movies and music and i of course had to get some japanese designer shoes and boots, well I had to didn't I!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Apart from the blisters, it sounds great - I'd love to see a geisha, there's not many left.
I really wanted to see one, I had read on a japan blog that if you go to Gion in Kyoto, to a certain street at a certain time, that you may catch a glimpse and we did! Very gorgeous and so elegant!

Oh and went to the place where all the cos people hang out, hillarious and my lad got a tattoo, which is fab
Old Aug 19th 2009, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

It sounds a bit like living with the Jetsons! Ok, that's it, Japans next on the list!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.