British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Sand Pit (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/)
-   -   Alreet? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/sand-pit-116/alreet-822811/)

Spugsy Jan 25th 2014 7:14 am

Alreet?
 
What's going on here then? Anything?

Did the Xmas drinks ever happen? Any news?

OleJanx Jan 25th 2014 9:13 am

Re: Alreet?
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 11095843)
What's going on here then? Anything?

Did the Xmas drinks ever happen? Any news?

Hello, stranger! Hope you're getting things back on track.

Blue Cat Jan 26th 2014 6:52 am

Re: Alreet?
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 11095843)
What's going on here then? Anything?

Did the Xmas drinks ever happen? Any news?

there was someone looking to play footie a few weeks back

Scamp Jan 27th 2014 4:31 am

Re: Alreet?
 

Originally Posted by Spugsy (Post 11095843)
What's going on here then? Anything?

Did the Xmas drinks ever happen? Any news?

Yeah they did, where the **** were you?

Did your rant in the National about Al Jazeera get you anywhere? Wondering if you know more about when I might get to see more 3pm Saturday footie...

Sandboy Jan 27th 2014 10:02 am

Re: Alreet?
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 11098487)
Yeah they did, where the **** were you?

Did your rant in the National about Al Jazeera get you anywhere? Wondering if you know more about when I might get to see more 3pm Saturday footie...

he's not bothered now, his season is over already ;)

Scamp Jan 27th 2014 10:27 am

Re: Alreet?
 

Originally Posted by Sandboy (Post 11098777)
he's not bothered now, his season is over already ;)

I see we drew you lot away in the next round of the cup. ****ing typical. A team we should beat, but can't.

Sandboy Jan 27th 2014 10:34 am

Re: Alreet?
 

Originally Posted by Scamp (Post 11098813)
I see we drew you lot away in the next round of the cup. ****ing typical. A team we should beat, but can't.

you're starting to sound like the skunks ! Since poyet took over our records are pretty much identical, we just gave you 15 points head start

shit for the poor buggers that have to travel all that way again mind, delighted to get a home draw because my wallet is taking a hammering, not used to this winning football matches malarkey

Scamp Jan 27th 2014 10:36 am

Re: Alreet?
 

Originally Posted by Sandboy (Post 11098823)
you're starting to sound like the skunks ! Since poyet took over our records are pretty much identical, we just gave you 15 points head start

shit for the poor buggers that have to travel all that way again mind, delighted to get a home draw because my wallet is taking a hammering, not used to this winning football matches malarkey

Furthest I went for an away game was United. That was a long old day, let alone going to Sunderland. I mean, that's a flight. **** getting on a coach.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.